Questions about Payment Form extension

redirect back to site after paypal payment

More
12 years 10 months ago #9418 by slink
Hi - Is is possible to get a redirect back to my home page after the paypal payment has been made?

Many thanks

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
12 years 9 months ago #9419 by Tuan Pham Ngoc
Replied by Tuan Pham Ngoc on topic Re: redirect back to site after paypal payment
Hi

Yes . It is possible with small modification to the code .

Open the file components/com_pmform/payments/os_paypal.php, looks at the code at line 93 :
Code:
$this->setParam('return', $siteUrl.'index.php?option=com_pmform&view=complete&id='.$row->id.'&Itemid='.$Itemid);

And change it to :
Code:
$this->setParam('return', $siteUrl);

After that, users will be redirected back to homepage of your site after making payment .

Regards,

Tuan

More
12 years 5 months ago #11608 by disconnect
Replied by disconnect on topic Re: redirect back to site after paypal payment
Hello,

I am trying to accomplish this same thing, specifically after a subscription is set up. I tried to follow the instructions, but I do not seem to have a components/com_pmform/ directory.

Some help would be greatly appreciated

Thanks

Chris

More
12 years 5 months ago #11612 by Tuan Pham Ngoc
Replied by Tuan Pham Ngoc on topic Re: redirect back to site after paypal payment
Hi Chris

What extension you are using and want to do the modification ? This modification used for Payment Form, if you need modification for a different component, please let me know so that I can tell you the location of file need to be modified !

Tuan

More
12 years 5 months ago - 12 years 5 months ago #11619 by disconnect
Replied by disconnect on topic Re: redirect back to site after paypal payment
I guess that would be com_jdonation? I added it to my main menu, so it's just the default donation page, not using campaigns.

It seems people are given a button to return to the site from the paypal page, but the button to return has the text "Return to my@email.com" where my@email.com is my paypal address. If they click it, it takes them to my page, is there a way to change the text of this button?

Thanks

Chris
Last edit: 12 years 5 months ago by disconnect.

Moderators: Tuan Pham Ngoc