- Category: Install Extensions
- Published on 23 December 2009
- Written by Tuan Pham Ngoc
- Hits: 7184
When you purchase Docman Plugin from our site , you will receive an email contain download link to download the plugin. Click on the link, you will download a file called docman.zip .
- As described in product description, Docman Plugin could not work alone . It requires Docman and Joom Donation, so you need to install Docman and Joom Donation first. To see how to install Joom Donation, please click here .
- To install Docman plugin , please follow the following steps :
- Login to back-end of your site
- Access to Extensions=>Install/Uninstall menu item.
- Browse for the file docman.zip .
- Click on Upload and lnstall button .
- The plugin has two parameters called Donation Amount and Group Id . It is the mapping between the donation amount which donors donate and Docman Group Id they will be assigned to . Here are an example :
- You enter 0, 30, 40 into Amount text area.
- You enter 1[Silver Member], 2 [Gold Member], 3 [Platinum Member]
- The plugin will work as follow :
- If donor donate >=$40, he will be assigned to Platinum Member Docman Group
- If donor donate an amount =>30 and < 40, they will be assigned to Gold Member Docman Group
- If donor donate an amount <30, they will be assigned to Silver Member Docman Group .
You should create docman groups and enter the mapping so that if donors donate higher amount, they should be able to access to more value documents!