USPS Plugin

• James Shields
  • Topic Author
More
7 years 5 months ago #89655 by James Shields
USPS Plugin was created by James Shields
I currently use eBay for the store but we are adding the new Eshop to our site now. Will this plugin work like eBay for international shipping? We can print out the shipping labels also on a thermal printer.

Currently shipping is free within the USA via USPS and we charge for elsewhere throughout the world. No extra fees to do it, just the USPS shipping rate for whatever package it is

So before I buy this, is this a simple plugin or am I going to have a hard time with it?

Thank you

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• Giang Dinh Truong
  • Administrator
  • Administrator
More
7 years 5 months ago #89719 by Giang Dinh Truong
Replied by Giang Dinh Truong on topic USPS Plugin
Hello James,

Thank you for interesting in our EShop Shopping Cart extension. EShop supports USPS shipping plugin as an extra add-on, you need also to purchase it too: joomdonation.com/add-ons/eshop-add-ons/eshop-usps-shipping.html

After purchasing USPS shipping plugin, you simply install and configure it from the back-end side of EShop, then it will display USPS shipping options on the front-end to choose. It's simple.

Hope that this is useful.
Sincerely, Giang

• James Shields
  • Topic Author
More
7 years 5 months ago #89897 by James Shields
Replied by James Shields on topic USPS Plugin
Thank you gaing.

Yes i know that it is a paid subscription and have no problem with that at all, I just have a few questions as you been helping me with a few issues in the store now with shipping.

I currently have an ebay store, so I don't see the pasin it takes to setup shipping because it is incorporated into ebay.

For instance I have free shipping for the usa. I sell alot to japan, canada, and australia is setup individual to the country or is it all setup and ready to go. i do not want to have to setup 100+ countries I am hoping this is part of the shipping plugin

next

I only use usps shipping boxes for international through ebay the ebay checkout. Are these options part of the plugin or am i going to have to individually add this option for each item in the store and each package size?

Wondering if it is going to be an efficiency torpedo. attached is an image of the ebay international to austrailia for reference.
Attachments:

• Giang Dinh Truong
  • Administrator
  • Administrator
More
7 years 4 months ago #91145 by Giang Dinh Truong
Replied by Giang Dinh Truong on topic USPS Plugin
Hello James,

I am sorry but this is out of my support area so I can not help you.

Sincerely, Giang

Moderators: Giang Dinh Truong