USPS Shipping plugin

• Steven J
  • Topic Author
More
7 years 3 months ago #90901 by Steven J
USPS Shipping plugin was created by Steven J
I use the USPS shipping plugin. I have it configured to ship packages domestically by USPS Priority Mail. (For reasons I don’t understand, but it doesn’t seem to matter, I cannot deselect First-Class Mail Large Envelope.)

My site has 2 products that are a lot smaller than the other products sold on my site. I can ship these smaller products in a padded envelope, but, because of the thickness, USPS considers it to be a package. I would like to offer my customers the choice to save money and ship these small items by USPS First-Class Mail Parcel shipping, in addition to USPS Priority Mail.

Is it possible to offer USPS First-Class Mail Parcel shipping for only these specific products and if only not more than a certain number of these products are bought? I do not want to offer USPS First-Class Mail Parcel shipping for any other products. If these small products are bought together with other products, then only USPS Priority Mail (and not First-Class) should be available.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• Giang Dinh Truong
  • Administrator
  • Administrator
More
7 years 3 months ago #91232 by Giang Dinh Truong
Replied by Giang Dinh Truong on topic USPS Shipping plugin
Hello Steven,

Actually, this issue is from core Joomla in the case with multiple checkboxes type. I think I will contact with Joomla to resolve it.

Sincerely, Giang

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Moderators: Giang Dinh Truong