possibility new instance of offline payment?

More
6 years 10 months ago #99134 by Kay
Hi,

is possible to use a new instance of the plugin offline payment? I would like to offer the direct debit procedure and need it for it the offline payment. Then I would have solved the problem of recurring payments (SEPA direct debit).
That would be really cool :)

Best regards
Kay

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• Giang Dinh Truong
  • Administrator
  • Administrator
More
6 years 10 months ago #99157 by Giang Dinh Truong
Replied by Giang Dinh Truong on topic possibility new instance of offline payment?
Hello Kay,

Yes, it is possible. Since version 2.5.5, we have already created duplicated offline payment plugins and include them into EShop package. If you want to have more duplicated offline payment plugins, simply find them in the folder eshop_unzip_first\duplicated-offline-payment-plugins, then go to EShop -> Plugins -> Payments to install one by one.

See more about it here: eshopdocs.joomservices.com/plugins-and-t...ment-plugins/offline

Hope that this is useful.
Sincerely, Giang
The following user(s) said Thank You: Kay

More
6 years 10 months ago - 6 years 10 months ago #99161 by Kay
Absolutely great :)

Thank you !!

Edit: I installed the offline payment 1 - plugin. Perfekt ! , but where are the option to use different messages for these Plugins?
i founded only the normal messages (offline_payment_customer_notification_email) not like (offline_payment_1_customer_notification_email )
Last edit: 6 years 10 months ago by Kay.

More
6 years 10 months ago #99256 by Kay
Hi,

have you overlooked the edit? Unfortunately, I'm still facing the problem that I can't use offline payment method with other messages.

best regards
kay

• Giang Dinh Truong
  • Administrator
  • Administrator
More
6 years 10 months ago #99519 by Giang Dinh Truong
Replied by Giang Dinh Truong on topic possibility new instance of offline payment?
Hello Kay,

That's correct. If you want other messages for duplicated offline payment plugins, then it requires to customize to EShop.

Sincerely, Giang

More
6 years 10 months ago #99532 by Kay
Hi Giang,

for each offline payment plugin would have the possibility to send different messages, otherwise the plugins are useless.
offline_payment -> mail: blablabla Bank data | offline_payment_1 -> mail: blablabla Downloadlink to the direct debit mandate

The plugins would otherwise make no sense

best regards
Kay

• Giang Dinh Truong
  • Administrator
  • Administrator
More
6 years 10 months ago #99574 by Giang Dinh Truong
Hello Kay,

This is not supported now. You should add all information into Offline Message for all offline payment plugins. Otherwise, it requires to customize to EShop. I will maybe consider to add this into the core version of EShop in the future.

Sincerely, Giang

Moderators: Giang Dinh Truong