Addition of extra selection tag "Stores" within the shipping methods.

• LAMPROS
  • Topic Author
More
6 years 1 day ago #111210 by LAMPROS
Hi,

I am developing a new tag within the "sales" tag (or within "system" tag of the ESHOP panel - i have not yet decided which is the proper) which is called "Stores". This will have very similar functionality as the "Customers" group. Its functionality is to allow users to select from a number of shops in order to purchase iindividually from the relevant vendor their product. Since i am new to the core functionality of the ESHOP component and its various code implementations (i have already implemented the relevant jos_eshop_Stores table within the php database). What would be the general guidelines to follow in order to alter the component in such a way as to introduce this new (checkbox selection group) within the various Shipping methods, so the customer will be able to select the store of his choice?

I attach a picture of the relevant database table.

Thank you for your response,
Lampros Marantos

Attachments:

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• Giang Dinh Truong
  • Administrator
  • Administrator
More
5 years 11 months ago #111321 by Giang Dinh Truong
Hello Lampros,

You should edit the xml file of shipping method to add a new parameter for that. They are located under folder components/com_eshop/plugins/shipping/.

You should also add the element for stores under administrator/components/com_eshop/elements. Same as customergroup element.

Hope that this is useful.

Sincerely, Giang

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Moderators: Giang Dinh Truong