Weight shipping

• Steve Williams
  • Topic Author
More
5 years 5 months ago #119159 by Steve Williams
Weight shipping was created by Steve Williams
Hi Giang,
I have added a second weight shipping plugin for express postage and when it shows on the form as the title "PLG_ESHOP_WEIGHT2_TITLE" I have given it the title of "Express Postage" I thought it may be in the translation but when I looked there yesterday there was only the original title there. Looking today, I see nothing at all in the translations even if I search. Am I looking in the right place for this and why are there no translations when there were some there yesterday. All the best, Steve

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• Giang Dinh Truong
  • Administrator
  • Administrator
More
5 years 5 months ago #119160 by Giang Dinh Truong
Replied by Giang Dinh Truong on topic Weight shipping
Dear Steve,

You are right, it is not existed in the translation section. Simply go to there again to add that language item :)

Hope that this is useful.

Sincerely, Giang

• Steve Williams
  • Topic Author
More
5 years 5 months ago #119162 by Steve Williams
Replied by Steve Williams on topic Weight shipping
Hi Giang,
I have tried deleting both of the shipping methods and re-installing only one of them and it shows this method but the title is Express shipping, not Flat Rate Satchel 500g that I want. When I go to the translations, there is nothing there showing. I thought I would be able to see any translations and be able to edit them, but there is nothing showing. I am thinking I have added a translation for the express postage, but I can't see it to edit it. Thanks in advance, Steve

• Giang Dinh Truong
  • Administrator
  • Administrator
More
5 years 5 months ago #119179 by Giang Dinh Truong
Replied by Giang Dinh Truong on topic Weight shipping
Hello Steve,

All of translation language items should be showed there. And you can also add any other new language items there.

If it does not work like that or you need any further helps on this, please submit a new ticket to EShop category so I can help you.

Sincerely, Giang

Moderators: Giang Dinh Truong