Any questions about Documents Sellers, post it here .

Documents Seller version 4.0.0 released

• Tuan Pham Ngoc
  • Topic Author
  • Away
  • Administrator
  • Administrator
More
6 years 3 months ago #107910 by Tuan Pham Ngoc
Documents Seller version 4.0.0 released was created by Tuan Pham Ngoc
Dear customers

Today, I am happy to announce the next release of Documents Seller, version 4.0.0. This version was re-written from scratch for clean, better code base and fully compatible with PHP 7

1. The biggest change is completely code re-written for clean, better code base. It is now fully compatible with PHP 7 and latest version of Joomla (requires Joomla 3.5.0+ to work).

2. Adapt backend layout to use standard Joomla layout, so backend layout is now much cleaner and look the same with other Joomla core component

3. Improve custom fields feature. You can now re-order any fields on order form like , even first name, last name field

4. Supports Joomla updater, from now on, you can update to latest version of Documents Seller from backend of your site whenever there is new version of the extension released

5. There is a special feature added to support selling Joomla extensions :

- Allow users to generate Download ID
- Allow you to add support for Joomla updates if you are selling Joomla extensions (it is now required by JED to have your extension published)

6. Some of less usage feature like Quick Edit is now removed for easier maintenance

Finally, I have time to complete the work after long time suspending the development. We are now having much cleaner, better code base, so the development will be easier to move forward

If you want to use this new version, please download and update it to your site

Regards,

Tuan

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
6 years 1 month ago #110104 by Sarb Sembhi
Replied by Sarb Sembhi on topic Documents Seller version 4.0.0 released
I'm glad that the extension has been updated but when will the demo work, and when will there be documentation to support it? Thanks.

Regards

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.