All questions about EDocman extension

Error sql when publishing module - new install.

• Douglas Harry
  • Topic Author
More
5 years 2 months ago #122430 by Douglas Harry
1st Test

I published the module Edocman Categories Tree and the error is reported:

1064 - You have an error in your SQL syntax; check the manual that corresponds to your MySQL server version for the correct syntax to use next to 'groups =' 2 'OR groups LIKE' 2,% 'OR LIKE groups'%, 2,% 'OR groups LIKE'%, 2 '))' on line 3

my edcoman version: 1.11.7
Mysql version: 8.0.15

2nd Test

I installed joomla 3.9.3, cleaned, installed edocman and then published the Edocman Tree Categories extension, the following error is reported:

If difficulties persist, please contact the System Administrator of this site and report the error below.

1064 You have an error in your SQL syntax; check the manual that corresponds to your MySQL server version for the right syntax to use near 'groups =' 9 'OR groups LIKE' 9,% 'OR groups LIKE'%, 9,% 'OR groups LIKE'%, 9 ') ) 'at line 3

Edcoman version: 1.11.7
Mysql version: 8.0.15

Does anyone know what causes this error?

Thank you.
Attachments:

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
5 years 2 months ago #122440 by Mr. Dam
Hi Douglas,
I am sorry for this trouble, could you please submit ticket and send your site url with super admin account. We will figure the problem for you
Thanks
Dam

• Douglas Harry
  • Topic Author
More
5 years 2 months ago - 5 years 2 months ago #122451 by Douglas Harry
Replied by Douglas Harry on topic Error sql when publishing module - new install.
I have identified that the error happens in mod_edoman_treecats, function getCategories, line 24.

if (! $ user-> authorise ('core.admin'))
   {
            $ query-> where ("(tbl.user_ids = '' AND tbl.access IN (". implode (', $ user-> getAuthorisedViewLevels ()). ")) $ usergroupSql OR tbl.user_ids =' $ userId 'OR tbl.user_ids LIKE' $ userId,% 'OR tbl.user_ids LIKE'%, $ userId,% 'OR tbl.user_ids LIKE'%, $ userId 'OR (tbl.created_user_id = $ userId AND tbl.created_user_id> 0)) ");
}

This query is causing the problem, if I comment the module works.

I installed the component and modulo in a clean joomla plus the problem appears as soon as I publish the module.

I am reviewing if I can host a clean joomla site and release the hits.

obs: I just create a category and add files, soon after I published the module, I did not change any docman configuration.

Sorry for my English.
Last edit: 5 years 2 months ago by Douglas Harry.

More
5 years 2 months ago #122452 by Mr. Dam
Hi Douglas,
It's strange when we have error on that code, i really need you to submit ticket and provide your site url with super admin account. We will check the issue for you
Thanks
Dam

Moderators: Mr. Dam