2. Add layout to list Just Updated documents in Edocman documents module
Beside existing layouts in Edocman documents module like: List documents by Title, ordering, created date, most download, top hits. We add new layout to list documents by modified dates, it will list all documents which have just been updated in Edocman system.
3. List "No activity documents" in Statistic box at Edocman Dashboard
From this version, when you access to Dashboard of Edocman at Backend side, you will see "No activities" documents in Statistic box, those documents haven't been downloaded at frontend of your Edocman system
4. Add option to link Document created user to Joomla User profile, CB or JomSocial
If you are using CB, JomSocial extensions, you can turn on configure option to link created users in Edocman to those extensions. Read more about Edocman Configuration documentation:
5. Add option to index content of file: xls, xlsx
From this version, beside file types: PDF, DOC, DOCX Edocman can index content of file types: XLS, XLSX also. This feature helps you to store the content of more documents, making it easier to search the content in Edocman documents.
6. Add view option in Tree View layout
Beside Download button, from Edocman 1.14.x, you will able to view content of documents through layout Tree list also.
7. Add tag [DOCUMENT_LINK] in "New document uploaded" notification email to administrator
With this tag, administrator can click on the link to go to document modification page directly.
8. Assign existing files on Amazon S3 to new document in Edocman
This feature is instroduced from version 3.14.0, it allows you to add new documents in Edocman with existing files on Amazon S3. Actually, it is difficult add new documents with big file size, because your hosting must have high memory to process uploading function. But with this new feature, you can assign existing files on Amazon S3 to new Edocman documents, and Edocman won't need to upload files anymore. Of course, you can upload files into Amazon S3 by anyway. Read more about this great feature through this link:
9. Other bug fixed
Fix issue on creating Document aliases when using Bulk Import