Disable add-to-cart popup.

• Howard Theriot
  • Topic Author
More
7 years 8 months ago #84716 by Howard Theriot
Disable add-to-cart popup. was created by Howard Theriot
Is there any way to disable the popup when items are added to the cart?

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• Giang Dinh Truong
  • Administrator
  • Administrator
More
7 years 8 months ago #84793 by Giang Dinh Truong
Replied by Giang Dinh Truong on topic Disable add-to-cart popup.
Hello Howard,

This is not supported. However, if you want to have that, please submit a new ticket to EShop category so I will consider to do it for you as a custom work.

Sincerely, Giang

More
7 years 1 month ago #94732 by James Ball
Replied by James Ball on topic Disable add-to-cart popup.
I to do not want the little pop up box as it goes around the options for the products, and a customer has to empty their cart and add by selecting the product. This is cumbersome and I purchased this after going through your demo as the demo worked just the way I wanted for my site. So now I have this pop up I didn't want (the reason I did not go with another cart) you could at a minimum allow users to turn it on and off. I want my cart to operate just like the demo, when they select add to cart from the product list it should go to the product page enabling them to add options then add to shopping cart for checkout. Thank you in advance.

More
7 years 1 month ago #94760 by James Ball
Replied by James Ball on topic Disable add-to-cart popup.

James Ball wrote: I to do not want the little pop up box as it goes around the options for the products, and a customer has to empty their cart and add by selecting the product. This is cumbersome and I purchased this after going through your demo as the demo worked just the way I wanted for my site. So now I have this pop up I didn't want (the reason I did not go with another cart) you could at a minimum allow users to turn it on and off. I want my cart to operate just like the demo, when they select add to cart from the product list it should go to the product page enabling them to add options then add to shopping cart for checkout. Thank you in advance.

Bump
Or am I basically screwed? I don't think this would be custom work for someone, more like false advertisement as the DEMO is not plagued with the pop up. Be nice if you stepped up here and resolve without wanting pay for custom work, maybe you can pay me for my inconvenience now that is a thought.

More
6 years 10 months ago - 6 years 10 months ago #98745 by sarah
Replied by sarah on topic Disable add-to-cart popup.
This feature seems to be problematic. When items are added to the cart, the entire page is watermarked with a gray background, no other box (as shown in your demo) or info indicated and the page just sits there - user must refresh to continue. I see several other users have the same issue and have included screen shots of the same issue. Has this been resolved in the newest updates??

Update: I notice that this feature works great with the category view, but does not work with the product detail view.
Attachments:
Last edit: 6 years 10 months ago by sarah.

• Giang Dinh Truong
  • Administrator
  • Administrator
More
6 years 10 months ago #98771 by Giang Dinh Truong
Dear Sarah,

That is a small conflict problem. Our support staff helped you to resolve it via ticket system.

Sincerely, Giang

More
6 years 10 months ago #99759 by 70's
Replied by 70's on topic Disable add-to-cart popup.
In file components/com_eshop/assets/js/eshop.js, around line 56, comment out these lines:
Code:
jQuery.colorbox({ overlayClose: true, opacity: 0.5, href: false, html: html });

• Giang Dinh Truong
  • Administrator
  • Administrator
More
6 years 7 months ago #102406 by Giang Dinh Truong
Dear all,

Since version 2.6.0, we have already added the option to not use pop up cart if you want.

Sincerely, Giang

• Mohammed Nadeem Anwar
More
5 years 2 months ago #121311 by Mohammed Nadeem Anwar
Replied by Mohammed Nadeem Anwar on topic Disable add-to-cart popup.
Where it is??

• Giang Dinh Truong
  • Administrator
  • Administrator
More
5 years 2 months ago #121312 by Giang Dinh Truong
Dear Mohammed,

You should go to EShop -> System -> Configuration -> Layout tab, look at Cart Notify option, you can choose: Popout, Redirect or Message.

Hope that this is useful.

Sincerely, Giang

Moderators: Giang Dinh Truong