Change Customer Update mails to native language

• Paul Oosterhof
  • Topic Author
More
7 years 1 month ago #95491 by Paul Oosterhof
Change Customer Update mails to native language was created by Paul Oosterhof
Hello All,

Is there any possibilty to change the titles in System --> Messages to my native native language (dutch)?
If my clients receive any update about order statuses through mail the subject of the email they receive is in English.

Example: "Your order status has changed" instead of "De status van uw order is gewijzigd"

When i click edit, i can only edit the contents of the mail itself, and not how the subject of the mail is called.

I know there is a file for dutch translation, however i do not seem to let it overwrite all English, so i did manual translation to Dutch for most parts.

Kind Regards,
Paul

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• Giang Dinh Truong
  • Administrator
  • Administrator
More
7 years 1 month ago #95620 by Giang Dinh Truong
Replied by Giang Dinh Truong on topic Change Customer Update mails to native language
Hello Paul,

You must enable the multiple language mode of your Joomla site first, then you will be able to translate the text into Dutch.

Hope that this is useful.
Sincerely, Giang

• Paul Oosterhof
  • Topic Author
More
7 years 3 weeks ago #96521 by Paul Oosterhof
Replied by Paul Oosterhof on topic Change Customer Update mails to native language
Dear Giang,

Sorry for late reply, i was sick unfortunatley.
i have tried your feedback, now eshop itself is translated to Dutch, but the subject of the messages that are sent to customers regarding order updates are still not editable..am i doing something wrong?

The content of the mails itself is editable, and i also edited several of those, however the subject of the mails that are being sent out with order statusses are not editable, or i=am i overlooking something?

Kind Regards.

• Giang Dinh Truong
  • Administrator
  • Administrator
More
7 years 3 weeks ago #96656 by Giang Dinh Truong
Replied by Giang Dinh Truong on topic Change Customer Update mails to native language
Hello Paul,

What's version of EShop that you are using? I think you are using older version of EShop. In the newer versions, if you go to EShop -> System -> Messages, you will be able to translate all of subject of emails there.

Sincerely, Giang

Moderators: Giang Dinh Truong