latest products module

• depy
  • Topic Author
More
6 years 1 month ago #110864 by depy
latest products module was created by depy
Hello!
I'd like to ask if there is ant way to format the way products shown in the homepage of a template the same way they look in your templates like eshoptemplates.com/fashionpro/ . When we use it in a joomla template they are shown like at image 1 I attach ( www.karekla.com.gr )...simple formation not so beautiful as in your templates. Not so professional, so my clients do not like it so much.
Could you suggest a code or something? Thanks in advance!
Attachments:

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• Giang Dinh Truong
  • Administrator
  • Administrator
More
6 years 1 month ago #110905 by Giang Dinh Truong
Replied by Giang Dinh Truong on topic latest products module
Hello Depy,

It depends on the template that you are using on your site. If you like the layout of our Fashion Pro template, then why don't you purchase it?

Sincerely, Giang

• depy
  • Topic Author
More
5 years 5 months ago #119590 by depy
Replied by depy on topic latest products module
hallo,
As you can understand we can not use the same template for all of our clients...so I just want you to tell me on which part of the eshop code we can change this view in a way that won't create a problem with eshop updates. Generally, we need to develop modules and features for our client's needs. Is there a way to do this without losing the ability to update? All these features we will be able to develop you will also have the ability to use them as features, we will provide code to you if you want ...so please help us. We want to use eshop and develop extra modules which could be implemented on your code or sold separately so you will get more sales of eshop...think about this and help us if you want...

Moderators: Giang Dinh Truong