Custom item details view, count edit.

• sarrene
  • Topic Author
More
5 years 9 months ago #115111 by sarrene
Custom item details view, count edit. was created by sarrene
Good evening,
1) I would like to add file format to the top information. Could you point me in the right direction to add that to the page on the top?
test.ifstudios.us/3dmarket/all-category/...kly-pear-cactus-pack
I would like to add that just below Dimensions.

2) I would like to remove the decimal point for our "Poly Count:" since in modeling poly counts are always in whole numbers. (This is the Weight field). How can I remove the decimal points from showing up for Weight?

Thank you kindly,
Sarrene'

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• Giang Dinh Truong
  • Administrator
  • Administrator
More
5 years 9 months ago #115173 by Giang Dinh Truong
Replied by Giang Dinh Truong on topic Custom item details view, count edit.
Hello Sarrene,

Both of items can be implemented by modifying to the file: components/com_eshop/themes/default/views/product/default.php

Hope that this is useful.

Sincerely, Giang

• sarrene
  • Topic Author
More
5 years 9 months ago - 5 years 9 months ago #115442 by sarrene
Replied by sarrene on topic Custom item details view, count edit.
Thank you Giang,
The help is much appreciated.

1) However, I am not finding any way to add a custom field for Attributes into the snippet section. This is a custom field with variables they can select from. But I do not see a way to call or echo just that one. I do not need them all, only that single field on the top. Any way of doing this without adding it into the other files with its own call?

It would be nice for the attributes to either auto create or we can manually create a field name that we can echo and display (anywhere really). Once that field is created it adds the call to the db in its own column like the default properties do.

2) For the decimal point, I might be overlooking something. I do see 'show_product_weight' in both areas, however I am unsure what to change as i cannot find this in any of the language files or definitions. The only thing I can see that might be related is the following:
Code:
<?php echo number_format($this->item->product_weight, 2).EshopHelper::getWeightUnit($this->item->product_weight_id, JFactory::getLanguage()->getTag()); ?>
As this is a similar format used for height as well. However, I seem to not be able to find the correct spot to remove or comment out.

Thank you kindly!

EDIT: Sorry, I figured I would ask this last thing in here as well:
3) Facebook Like/share button: How can I remove the "Like" and just keep the "Share"? I end up with either nothing or php error. I know i am missing something in this one!
Last edit: 5 years 9 months ago by sarrene.

Moderators: Giang Dinh Truong