Individualized Product Notification

• Jeffery Hoffman
  • Topic Author
More
5 years 6 months ago #118359 by Jeffery Hoffman
Individualized Product Notification was created by Jeffery Hoffman
Eshop has proven to be pretty flexible in meeting our needs. I am hoping I am able to figure out my clients latest request.

I am looking for a way to communicate with customers about the product they have purchased. In our case they are buying single items - membership in a coop farming program or tickets to a gardening workshop. Ideally I am trying to figure out how to either attach a pdf file (that gives them more details about the product they just purchased) that goes out to the customer when they purchase a membership or how to customize the order notification. To my knowledge there is only one customer order notification so it can't be customized to a specific product - it's a one size fits all scenario, if I read the documentation correctly.We're open to any suggests how to get this accomplished. As I have mentioned we've been able to this point to make it all work with a little creativity. I love the simplicity and ease of use and want my client to continue to use this but they are getting concerned they are losing prospective customers because of the lack of communications once the product is purchased.

Any and all suggestions appreciated.

Jeff Hoffmsan

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• Giang Dinh Truong
  • Administrator
  • Administrator
More
5 years 6 months ago #118490 by Giang Dinh Truong
Replied by Giang Dinh Truong on topic Individualized Product Notification
Hello Jeffery Hoffman,

Thank you for submitting the question here. Currently, there is no custom notification for each product. There is only a general notification email content which is sent to customers when an order is placed.

You can go to EShop -> System -> Messages to find the message and edit it from there.

Sincerely, Giang

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Moderators: Giang Dinh Truong