Tabs and/or custom fields on product page

More
5 years 1 month ago #122974 by Niqui
Hi,

I bought Eshop yesterday to see if it meets my needs for a webshop. I am testing and trying some things right now. I want to use the tabs in the product view, but if I enter a title and descpription in tab 2 (in the product) it will not show up on the frontpage, I only see the 'description' tab. Tried it also with the default joomla templates (beez/protostar) but that makes no difference. What am i missing to show these tabs?

And another question, is there a way to show the custom fields (the ones that are named) in the product view? Or only in category table layout?

Thanks.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
5 years 1 month ago #123015 by Niqui
Replied by Niqui on topic Tabs and/or custom fields on product page
Ok, I figured out the tabs (would help to test them in the language that I'm actually looking at in the frontend :blush: ). Question about the custom fields remains...

• Giang Dinh Truong
  • Administrator
  • Administrator
More
5 years 3 weeks ago #123607 by Giang Dinh Truong
Replied by Giang Dinh Truong on topic Tabs and/or custom fields on product page
Hello Niqui,

I have already supported you something in the ticket system. Regarding product custom fields, if you setup the custom fields for product properly, then they will be displayed in the product details page.

Please read more the documentation about it here eshopdocs.joomservices.com/catalog/produ...roduct-custom-fields

Sincerely, Giang

Moderators: Giang Dinh Truong