Add to Cart and View Details Buttons

• Dean
  • Topic Author
More
4 years 7 months ago #128216 by Dean
HI guys. Rather sheepish one here. I dont know or remember what I have done here, but I just cant seem to fix it.
I have some products showing "view details" button in the product listing, but some of them have the "add to cart" with quantity selector as well.

I have tried to replicate other carts that I have done, but just cannot seem to get them all the same..

I just want to have the "View Details" button on the product listing page, then when user goes through to the individual product, the "Add to Cart" button will be shown there.

Sorry to be a pain, but I have tried for two days to fix this and now stumped.

Cheers

Dean
Attachments:

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
4 years 7 months ago #128232 by Alison
Replied by Alison on topic Add to Cart and View Details Buttons
I'm not entirely sure, but perhaps try selecting 'No' to the 'Show Quantity Box' option in Configuration/Layout and scroll to Category Page.

I know that if you have options for your product, it will default to 'View Details' (e.g. customer must choose size or colour etc.). When there are no options, then the Add to Cart and Qty Box show on the category page listing the products instead. (This is with Yes selected in the configuration referred to above.)

• Giang Dinh Truong
  • Administrator
  • Administrator
More
4 years 7 months ago #128481 by Giang Dinh Truong
Replied by Giang Dinh Truong on topic Add to Cart and View Details Buttons
Dear all,

On the products list, if a product has required options, then View Details button will be used instead of Add to Cart because customer need to go to product details page to select required options before adding products to cart.

If there is no required options, then Add to Cart button will be displayed there.

Sincerely, Giang

Moderators: Giang Dinh Truong