Google Map and Youtube video

• Andrea Baldoni
  • Topic Author
  • Elite Member
  • Elite Member
More
10 years 1 day ago #43245 by Andrea Baldoni
Google Map and Youtube video was created by Andrea Baldoni
Hi, just an advice, using this free plugins is possibile embed Google Map or Youtube video in product description or tab of Eshop.
extensions.joomla.org/extensions/maps-a-...ns/street-maps/22162
extensions.joomla.org/extensions/social-.../video-channels/5533

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• Giang Dinh Truong
  • Administrator
  • Administrator
More
10 years 1 day ago #43247 by Giang Dinh Truong
Replied by Giang Dinh Truong on topic Google Map and Youtube video
Hello Andrea,
Yes, you can add them into description tab as well as the 3 additional tabs in product details page. In the EShop Fashion Theme demo, you can see it at Video live show tab: eshopthemes.joomdonation.org/fashion/modern-big-style . I added the Youtube video there.
Sincerely, Giang

• Andrea Baldoni
  • Topic Author
  • Elite Member
  • Elite Member
More
9 years 10 months ago #44505 by Andrea Baldoni
Replied by Andrea Baldoni on topic Google Map and Youtube video
hi, the fashion theme is very nice, i'm thinking to buy it, just these questions:
1. is it a theme just for eshop or i can use it also like joomla template? i mean for example to show a joomla article. it has position like joomla template?
2. i will use this template for my facebook application, so facebook canvas page is 760 px for width, i see the demo has issues on this width, you think will be easy adapt it to this misure?
3. will be easy modify colors? it has a select color panel or i need to modfy css?

tx

• Giang Dinh Truong
  • Administrator
  • Administrator
More
9 years 10 months ago #44561 by Giang Dinh Truong
Replied by Giang Dinh Truong on topic Google Map and Youtube video
Hi again Andrea,
Thank you for interesting our Fashion Theme. This is the theme is designed for EShop. However, it also had the pages for Joomla articles and for other components. You can use it for your joomla site.
Once use this template/theme, if you would like to change width of modify the color, font-size, etc, you can do that via CSS. My developer can also help you to do the changes that you want.
Sincerely, Giang

Moderators: Giang Dinh Truong