DEV needed: redirect payment according to geozone

• Matija
  • Topic Author
More
9 years 8 months ago #47710 by Matija
Hello,

I need some help with what I see in my mind as a somehow simple code.
So, on Eshop, what I need is, when a customer from one geozone(preset) buys something via our cart, he pays through one PayPal account, and when a customer from another geozone buys something, it redirects its payment to another PP account.

So, lets say customer 1 is from the US, 1st geozone, and customer 2 from, lets say, Spain, 2nd geozone.
Customer 1 buys a product and the code redirects its payment to PayPal acc #1, customer 2 buys the same product, but it redirects its payment to PayPal acc #2.

Is it possible?
In my head it is, but I got very rusty during time with programming so I need major help :D
What would the cost for this code be?

And I could also need some help with some minor minor changes in the product details list and EShop general products list. Just some modification with pictures allignment and their borders.

Kind regards and thank you in advance!
Matija

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• Giang Dinh Truong
  • Administrator
  • Administrator
More
9 years 8 months ago #47752 by Giang Dinh Truong
Replied by Giang Dinh Truong on topic DEV needed: redirect payment according to geozone
Hello Matija,
I read the your requirement carefully:

1. Regarding the feature with multiple receipt PayPal account based on Geo zone. It is possible to implement and require some custom work to EShop and PayPal payment plugin. My quote for doing this is $50.
2. Yes, I can also have my developer to help you the template/css changes to make the EShop to be marked with the your template and make it look well. My quote on this is around $30.

If you agree with my quotes, please submit a new ticket to EShop category to send me the your site information so I can work for you.
Hope to hear back from you soon.
Sincerely, Giang

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Moderators: Giang Dinh Truong