Recurring Orders Each Month

More
9 years 8 months ago #48073 by tony
Recurring Orders Each Month was created by tony
Does "EShop" have the feature to do recurring orders each month. So when a customer is checking out an item, they have option to have it shipped to them each month on a regualr basis?

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• Giang Dinh Truong
  • Administrator
  • Administrator
More
9 years 8 months ago #48085 by Giang Dinh Truong
Replied by Giang Dinh Truong on topic Recurring Orders Each Month
Hello Tony,
I am sorry but EShop does not support the recurring orders feature as you want now. If you want to have it, I am afraid that you must find another extension.
Sincerely, Giang

More
9 years 7 months ago - 9 years 7 months ago #49600 by mark
Replied by mark on topic Recurring Orders Each Month

Giang Dinh Truong wrote: Hello Tony,
I am sorry but EShop does not support the recurring orders feature as you want now. If you want to have it, I am afraid that you must find another extension.
Sincerely, Giang

Ironically, I've been looking for a similar type of thing for my site as well.
I recently just purchased Eshop and really love it, however some of the products that I am selling require a monthly subscription to use.

I'm looking at your membership pro extension to handle all my recurring monthly subs...but is there any way to integrate that into eshop?
Or is the solution to have people go through 2 checkout processes...ie: step 1: purchase equipement, then step 2: subscribe to services?

Is there a way currently to link them to a single checkout, instead of 2 separate ones?
Last edit: 9 years 7 months ago by mark.

• Giang Dinh Truong
  • Administrator
  • Administrator
More
9 years 7 months ago #49610 by Giang Dinh Truong
Replied by Giang Dinh Truong on topic Recurring Orders Each Month
Hello Mark,
Currently, we don't have the integration between subscription plan in Membership Pro and products in the EShop. But we may considering to develop that for you. Can you please give us the further explanation about how you want it works so I can help?
Sincerely, Giang

Moderators: Giang Dinh Truong