Return to merchant message is blank

• Omid Hejazi
  • Topic Author
More
7 years 1 week ago #96054 by Omid Hejazi
Return to merchant message is blank was created by Omid Hejazi
Hi,

I was hoping you could help, ive setup Eshop and everything seems to be fine except 1 thing.

1. when customer adds items to the cart and goes through the checkout process, it then diverts to paypal for payment, if you cancel and say return to merchant it correctly goes back to the site and states order cancelled and it shows as pending on the backend.

However, if you go ahead and pay by paypal and then click on return to merchant the it returns to a blank page with no text, it shows my website but just with a empty middle part where the message "Order complete" or something similar should be.

One customer actually reported that it stated cancelled for her even though she paid but i cant recreate that issue and her payment went through fine.

Appreciate any help.

Thanks
Omid

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
7 years 1 week ago #96100 by Todd Kuhrt
Replied by Todd Kuhrt on topic Return to merchant message is blank
I was having the same issue. After finishing paypal and returning to Merchant I have a blank page. Is this because I am in test mode and using Paypal sandbox? If so what is the message the page is supposed to have on return? Is there a way to customize the return massage if so?

• Omid Hejazi
  • Topic Author
More
7 years 1 week ago #96126 by Omid Hejazi
Replied by Omid Hejazi on topic Return to merchant message is blank
No it's not that unfortunately, my paypal is set to Live mode in the paypal shipping section and there is no message setting there either.

• Giang Dinh Truong
  • Administrator
  • Administrator
More
7 years 1 week ago #96132 by Giang Dinh Truong
Replied by Giang Dinh Truong on topic Return to merchant message is blank
Dear all,

Please upgrade EShop to the latest version 2.5.4, then the problem with PayPal return/notify URL will be resolved.

Please read more about release note of 2.5.4 version here: www.joomdonation.com/forum/released-vers...t-21-march-2017.html

Sincerely, Giang

Moderators: Giang Dinh Truong