• enoch
  • Topic Author
  • Premium Member
  • Premium Member
More
6 years 11 months ago #97294 by enoch
Hi Tuan and the whole Joomdonation team,
I really, really love Eshop!
I have made a few videos to introduce my clients to its main features - hope these are useful for you and your future clients!

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• Giang Dinh Truong
  • Administrator
  • Administrator
More
6 years 11 months ago #97398 by Giang Dinh Truong
Replied by Giang Dinh Truong on topic Fan Video - Giving Overview of Eshop Features
Dear Enoch,

Thank you so much for this. I have a look at some of that videos from you and figured out that they are really useful. However, you made them based on older version of EShop and on Joomla 2.5. This is not really good for us to show them to other our customers.

I would like to ask if how much time for you to make a video like this?

If it is not much, then it's great if you can recreate some videos for EShop based on the latest version of EShop and Joomla, then we will add these videos into the EShop description, documentation so other customers can see.

Can you help me to do this? If you can, then I will list some videos type so you will create this for us.

Once you do this, I will give you a free subscription to download updates of EShop and payment plugins for lifetime.

Hope to hear back from you soon.
Sincerely, Giang

• enoch
  • Topic Author
  • Premium Member
  • Premium Member
More
6 years 11 months ago #97606 by enoch
Hi Giang,
I can give it a try for you - could you provide the list of videos needed?

• Giang Dinh Truong
  • Administrator
  • Administrator
More
6 years 11 months ago #97617 by Giang Dinh Truong
Replied by Giang Dinh Truong on topic Fan Video - Giving Overview of Eshop Features
Hello Enoch,

That's really great. I think the following videos are great:

1. Intro to EShop Shopping Cart in latest Joomla 3.x.
- Backend side reviews: Categories Manager, Products Manager, Payment Plugins Manager, Shipping Plugins Managers. Bascially, if you can show the standard layout at the back-end side of EShop look like standard Joomla layout, it's great.
- Frontend side reviews: If you can create videos to show products list (Grid/List layout, Table Layout), products details page, shopping cart page, checkout page, then it is great. All of them is on our demo site

2. You videos for Bulk change to products and for imports are great. We can use them to show to customers. You don't need to re-create them.

By the way, have you had the latest version 2.5.4?

You can go to our demo website at joomdonationdemo.com/eshop to make videos for the front-end side.

This is really useful for promoting EShop. Thank you for doing that and hope to hear back from you soon.

Sincerely, Giang

Moderators: Giang Dinh Truong