Shipping options - only display hat is relevant to an item

• ray kelly
  • Topic Author
More
5 years 11 months ago #112540 by ray kelly
Hi,

I have set up shipping for geo zones according to weight which works fine. The issue I have is some items cost more to ship due to their size so I set their shipping cost within the product data using ' Shipping Cost Geo Zones ' - 4:115.45|5:115.45|7:115.45|8:115.45|9:115.45|10:115.45|11:115.45|1:104.95|2:104.95|3:104.95|6:104.95|12:104.95|13:104.95|

The issue i now seem to have is that customers can choose to ship according to weight or according to the 'Shipping Cost Geo Zones', hence they can choose cheaper shipping....

Is there a way to force a shipping cost per geo zone for a specific item? I/e/ if they purchase a large suitcase they will have to pay a predefined shipping cost?

Hope this makes sense... I have attached a screenshot of what the options they get - which I don't want...

Thanks again.
Attachments:

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• Giang Dinh Truong
  • Administrator
  • Administrator
More
5 years 11 months ago #112760 by Giang Dinh Truong
Replied by Giang Dinh Truong on topic Shipping options - only display hat is relevant to an item
Hello Ray,

EShop supports Item Geo Zones shipping plugin to allows you to make the different shipping costs of a same items for different Geo Zones.

Can you try to use it for your purpose?

Sincerely, Giang

• ray kelly
  • Topic Author
More
5 years 11 months ago #112888 by ray kelly
No that doesn't do it.... :(

I already have the 'weight shipping' working fine for geo zones for all items for all provinces.

I want to set Geo zone shipping within the 'product' Data for a specific item as the shipping for that item is a lot more due to its size. I enter the data within the 'Shipping Cost Geo Zones' (image1) field but the customer gets a shipping option at checkout allowing them to choose the 'weight shipping' option or the 'item shipping rate'. I only want the 'item shipping rate to appear'. (image2)

Image1 -

Image2 -
Attachments:

• Giang Dinh Truong
  • Administrator
  • Administrator
More
5 years 11 months ago #113082 by Giang Dinh Truong
Replied by Giang Dinh Truong on topic Shipping options - only display hat is relevant to an item
Hello Ray,

So you just want to have one of shipping option available at the same time? If Weight Shipping option shown then Item Shipping option must be hidden and vice versa?

How about if customers purchase both of items which available in both of Weight Shipping plugin and in Item Shipping plugin?

I think it need to customize to meet your requirement. Just communicate with me via ticket system so I can find a correct solution for what you want.

Sincerely, Giang

Moderators: Giang Dinh Truong