Send Order To Another System After Checkout and New Payment module

More
5 years 2 months ago #121255 by Ian
Hi,

I am just setting up a new store and will be migrating from a very old vsn of Joomla and Virtuemart.

I have found the system fairly easy to set up and have it basically working now.

I have 2 things I need to do to complete the technical setup.

1) I need a payment module for Paypoint (UK) - if one doesnt exist I guess I could code it

2) I need to send the client and order details to my CRM after an order is taken

In virtue mart I coded this myself in php and called it from the checkout module.

I am guessing I need to custom code this for eshop - which program file holds the client and order data just after checkout?

I will add some php there to send order data via XML POST either straight to my CRM (Zoho) or via Zapier integration tool.

If there is already some facility to enable this to be implemented rather than starting to code from scratch I would be glad to hear about it.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• Giang Dinh Truong
  • Administrator
  • Administrator
More
5 years 2 months ago #121263 by Giang Dinh Truong
Hello Ian,

1. Currently, we don't have Paypoint payment plugin. You can read the documentation to develop payment plugin for EShop here: eshopdocs.joomservices.com/developer-gui...elop-payment-plugins

2. EShop supports event onAfterCompleteOrder which will be triggered after order is completed. You can write your custom plugin to process the order as your requirement if you want. Please read more about it here: eshopdocs.joomservices.com/developer-guide/develop-eshop-plugin

Hope that this is useful.

Sincerely, Giang

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Moderators: Giang Dinh Truong