• Administrator
  • Administrator
More
6 years 7 months ago - 6 years 7 months ago #102833 by Tuan Pham Ngoc
Replied by Tuan Pham Ngoc on topic Events Booking version 3.0.3 released
Hi

Today, I released the next release 3.0.3 of Events Booking:

1. Improvements
- Added a new config option called Populate group members data from previous registration. If you set this config option to Yes, when someone perform group regstration for second time, the group members data from previous registration will be used to fill-in members information section automatically so that registrant won't have to type it again

Even with no group registration before, the data from the logged in users will be used to fill-in first group members data (usually, the person makes the registration is also the first member), so it help saving sometime, too

2. Some small issues fixed:

- Fix date custom fields required validation not working. It causes by some changes in Joomla core API from 3.7.0, I only see and fixed it by now
- Fix file upload could not be downloaded properly in frontend registrants management
- Fix could not select user error for coupon code
- Fix 404 error during installation process when System Cache setting on the site is on

Please update your site to this updated version to use the new improvement + these small bugs fixes

Regards,

Tuan
Last edit: 6 years 7 months ago by Tuan Pham Ngoc.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Leon Treff, Sunil

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
6 years 7 months ago #102916 by Drahy
Replied by Drahy on topic Events Booking version 3.0.0 released

Drahy wrote:

Tuan Pham Ngoc wrote: Hi Drahy

What page you are talking about (the validation issue), could you send us the link to that page so that I can take a quick look?

Tuan

Hi i am talking about the basic create event page in front end. These fields like name, time, group etc are not validated at all. Just buttons save and cancel but when you press save nothing happens no message nothing.

As I mentioned above here is the screen - just basic Add/Edit new event page - when you add it to your menu like this: index.php?option=com_eventbooking&view=event&layout=form - to allow users create their own events - these fields are not validated at all:

When you fill in any information and click SUBMIT nothing happens - there is not any validation of any field - When you click CANCEL you are transfered to registration form.
Attachments:

More
6 years 7 months ago #102942 by Alan Luu
Replied by Alan Luu on topic Events Booking version 3.0.3 released
Hi,
Our website is currently still in Joomla 3.5.1 and our Event Booking plugin is 2.7.0.

I know in order to update Joomla, we need to update our Event Booking plugin.

I installed Events Booking 3.0.3 in our staging site. Things still seem fine, or at least I was able to see our Upcoming Events (Timeline) page.

Then I upgraded Joomla in our staging site to 3.7.5.

The Upcoming Events page now doesn't load. It is just a white page with this error:
"Error displaying the error page: Call to undefined method Exception::get(): Component not found."

Any idea why this might be so?

• Tuan Pham Ngoc
  • Topic Author
  • Administrator
  • Administrator
More
6 years 7 months ago #102948 by Tuan Pham Ngoc
@Drahy: Look like there is some javascript conflict causing the error. Please submit a support ticket sending us super admin account of the site and link to the submit event page so that our support staff can check and correct it

@Alan: Does the error happens with Events Booking page only? Or it happens with other pages as well?

Tuan

More
6 years 7 months ago - 6 years 7 months ago #102956 by Alan Luu
Replied by Alan Luu on topic Events Booking version 3.0.3 released
It happens only with the Events Booking page. Specifically it's a page with the Upcoming Events in Timeline layout, but I've switched it to a monthly calendar just to see and it's the same result.

Edit: Sorry, I just noticed there's another component that seems to be generating an error. The majority of the website is fine, but with two components causing problems in Joomla 3.7.5 it doesn't seem to necessarily be an Events Booking issue. I'll look into it further and will submit a support ticket later if I think I need EB-specific help.
Last edit: 6 years 7 months ago by Alan Luu.

More
6 years 7 months ago #102995 by Marc Kettemann
Replied by Marc Kettemann on topic Events Booking version 3.0.3 released
Hey Tuan,
I really like the new auto populate group member data.
Is there any chance to implement this function for the backend too?
Doesn´t work at the moment.

We go live on friday and I would really appriciate this feature for the backend too.

Greats Marc

• Tuan Pham Ngoc
  • Topic Author
  • Administrator
  • Administrator
More
6 years 7 months ago #103000 by Tuan Pham Ngoc
Hi Marc

This is actually quite hard and honestly, I could not have it implemented soon

Will try to find a way to implement support for it in the future

Tuan

• Alejandro Lagreca
More
6 years 7 months ago #103025 by Alejandro Lagreca
Replied by Alejandro Lagreca on topic Events Booking version 3.0.0 released
hi tuan, i saw a new version available, there is some advance in the posibility of keeping the deposit payment information? (manually add the deposit payment transaccion number from the backend)

• Tuan Pham Ngoc
  • Topic Author
  • Administrator
  • Administrator
More
6 years 7 months ago #103032 by Tuan Pham Ngoc
Replied by Tuan Pham Ngoc on topic Events Booking version 3.0.0 released
Hi Alejandro

We still don't support it yet. Right now, if someone uses online payment for making payment and then later, if he completes the remaining payment, the second transaction id will be recorded and show in the backend when you view the registration record details

We don't allow manual inputting it yet. Maybe something for future releases

Tuan