• Tuan Pham Ngoc
  • Topic Author
  • Administrator
  • Administrator
More
1 year 10 months ago #104229 by Tuan Pham Ngoc
Events Booking version 3.1.0 released was created by Tuan Pham Ngoc
Dear customers

Today, I am happy to announce new release of Events Booking, version 3.1.0. Below are the list of improvements:

1. Added Full calendar menu option

It is a new modern calendar based on fullcalendar.io/ script. You can see how it works on the demo site joomdonationdemo.com/eventbooking/full-calendar . The most notable improvement is that multiple dates event is displayed as an event, span over multiple dates instead of multiple events like our current calendar

2. Improve waiting list feature:

- Added a button called Request payment in registrants management screen to allow admin to select a registrant (usually from waiting list or failed payment) to send request payment email(you need to enter the email message in Events Booking -> Emails & Messages tab). In the email received, users can click on payment link to process payment (online) to become registrants of the event. Payment for waiting list won't be processed manually anymore

- Added a config option called Enable waiting list payment. If you set to Yes, waiting list users will see make payment link on Registration History to process payment for the registrants (to become registrants) when there is space available (someone cancels registration)

3. Support synchronizing data with Joomla core custom fields for users.

4. Add smart search / finder plugin. It allows events in Events Booking to be indexed and search able by Joomla core smart search/finder

5. Improve remainder payment (when deposit payment is on).

We now show details payment amount (Amount, Payment Processing Fee, Gross amount) on remainder payment to allow registrants to see final payment amount they have to pay, useful when you use payment processing fee for your payment methods

6. Implement responsive table for events table layout. If you use that layout to display events, then the events will be displayed much better on mobile device. Access to joomdonationdemo.com/eventbooking/events-layouts/table-layout , resize your browser to see how the layout is changed on mobile device

7. Added Send Emails setting to each event. That mean you cai disable sending emails for specific event if needed.

8. Some technical improvements:
- Improve routing code.
- Allow overriding javascript code in the extension so that the change won't be lost when updating to future releases of the extension

Please update your site to this latest version 3.1.0 to use the above nice improvements. Thanks for continue using our products and support our development

Regards,

Tuan

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
1 year 10 months ago #104243 by Philipp
Replied by Philipp on topic Events Booking version 3.1.0 released
Hi Tuan,

just a quick minor glitch on my system: the update message in the main menu does not seem to track the 3.1 update correctly, see screenshot. And it is persistent, even after a frash login I am told to do the update that I apparently already did.

Thanks, Philipp
Attachments:

• Tuan Pham Ngoc
  • Topic Author
  • Administrator
  • Administrator
More
1 year 10 months ago #104247 by Tuan Pham Ngoc
Replied by Tuan Pham Ngoc on topic Events Booking version 3.1.0 released
Hi Philipp

Actually, it was my mistake. I forgot to update the version number in XML file of the package and it causes the issue. Just corrected it, please update it again and the error will be gone

Tuan

More
1 year 10 months ago #104252 by Philipp
Replied by Philipp on topic Events Booking version 3.1.0 released
Yes, working fine now. Many thanks!

• Tuan Pham Ngoc
  • Topic Author
  • Administrator
  • Administrator
More
1 year 10 months ago #104253 by Tuan Pham Ngoc
Great. Thanks for confirming

Tuan

More
1 year 10 months ago #104255 by Tilman Luschnat
Replied by Tilman Luschnat on topic Events Booking version 3.1.0 released
I am getting an error when I try to install this version. When I unpack "com_eventbooking.zip" on my PC I also get the error "Error 0x80030002: plug_finder_eventbooking.zip is missing"

Right now with version 3.0.3 i have a problem where quantity field options are not deactivated, when the quota is full. Will this be fixed in this version?
Attachments:

• Tuan Pham Ngoc
  • Topic Author
  • Administrator
  • Administrator
More
1 year 10 months ago #104256 by Tuan Pham Ngoc
Hi

That's strange you receive that error. From what I see in the error message, look like the file could not be uploaded, usually because wrong tmp folder configuration or permission issue

Maybe you can submit a support ticket sending us super admin and FTP account of your site so that we can check and install it for you

The quantity option is not checked if you register for event using a super admin account. Could you please try to register using a standard user account?

Tuan

More
1 year 10 months ago #104260 by Tilman Luschnat
Replied by Tilman Luschnat on topic Events Booking version 3.1.0 released
Ok I had a file permission issue. It did install correctly now!
Thanks!

The quantity field issue still remains though. I tried logging out and used a different browser, but the overbooked option still remains

• Tuan Pham Ngoc
  • Topic Author
  • Administrator
  • Administrator
More
1 year 10 months ago #104261 by Tuan Pham Ngoc
Hi Tilman

Do you login while registering for the event? Could you please try to logout, then check to see whether you still see the issue with quantity option?

Regards,

Tuan

• Christina Wellman
  • Fresh Boarder
  • Fresh Boarder
More
1 year 10 months ago #104271 by Christina Wellman
Replied by Christina Wellman on topic Events Booking version 3.1.0 released
Should I download this manually instead of doing it on the Joomla Update System?
Attachments: