- Added a button called Request payment in registrants management screen to allow admin to select a registrant (usually from waiting list or failed payment) to send request payment email(you need to enter the email message in Events Booking -> Emails & Messages tab). In the email received, users can click on payment link to process payment (online) to become registrants of the event. Payment for waiting list won't be processed manually anymore
- Added a config option called Enable waiting list payment. If you set to Yes, waiting list users will see make payment link on Registration History to process payment for the registrants (to become registrants) when there is space available (someone cancels registration)
3. Support synchronizing data with Joomla core custom fields for users.
4. Add smart search / finder plugin. It allows events in Events Booking to be indexed and search able by Joomla core smart search/finder
5. Improve remainder payment (when deposit payment is on).
We now show details payment amount (Amount, Payment Processing Fee, Gross amount) on remainder payment to allow registrants to see final payment amount they have to pay, useful when you use payment processing fee for your payment methods
just a quick minor glitch on my system: the update message in the main menu does not seem to track the 3.1 update correctly, see screenshot. And it is persistent, even after a frash login I am told to do the update that I apparently already did.