• Topic Author
  • Away
  • Administrator
  • Administrator
More
6 years 2 months ago - 6 years 2 months ago #108654 by Tuan Pham Ngoc
Events Booking version 3.2.0 released was created by Tuan Pham Ngoc
Dear customers

Today, I am happy to announce next release of Events Booking, version 3.2.0. This version bring the following nice improvements to the already great extension:

1. Improve full calendar menu option

- This version add some parameters to full calendar menu option, give you more control about what will be displayed in the calendar, see the screenshot below for more information

2. Improve front-end event submission

You can now allow frontend users to use two important plugins Ticket Types and Additional Dates to submit events in frontend of your site. You will need to enable these options in each of those plugin (set Show on frontend parameter to Yes, it is No by default)

3. Improve coupon code

Added an option to assign coupon code to categories. When you assign coupon code to a category, it will be valid for all events from that category. Please note that coupons can only assigned to either categories or events, you cannot assign it to both categories and events at the moment

4. Improve QRCODE checkin

You can now use ICODY APP for checkin registrants even if you are not using Tickets PDF feature:

- Use [TICKET_QRCODE] tag in email message . tickets... if you want to checkin registrants using ICODY
- Use [QRCODE] tag in email message . tickets... if you want to checkin registrants using web browsers of your mobile (quite slow)

5. Force use TLS 1.2 for payment plugins

It helps improve security for payment process and suggested by all payment gateway providers. If you want to be sure, you should contact your hosting provider, ask them to make sure TLS 1.2 is supported on your server first

- For PayPal payment plugin, this is turned off by default. If you want to turn it on, edit the plugin, set Use new PayPal IPN verification parameter to Yes
- For Stripe. Authorize.net, PayPal Pro, TLS 1.2 is forced by default.

6. Some other minor things:

- Support waiting list for ticket types feature
- Support event image in newsfeed
- Add a new parameter to Offline payment plugin to allow Registration Status to Paid (It is Pending by default)
- Some improvements to code base, make it easier to implement override some methods (usually needed when customizing extensions)

Please update your site to this latest version to use these new improvements. Thanks for continue using our products and support our development

Regards

Tuan
Attachments:
Last edit: 6 years 2 months ago by Tuan Pham Ngoc.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Niall, Alison, zesharck, Aaron Pressel, gg, roberta, Uugankhuu, Ric Raftis, Redine, sebba and 1 other people also said thanks.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
6 years 2 months ago #108778 by Redine
Replied by Redine on topic Events Booking version 3.2.0 released
Hello,

First, thank you !

Is it possible to add in the full calendar menu the option to show only owned events by the user that is connected ?
The layout/view of the full calendar is more user friendly than the calendar one.

Thanks,
Redine

More
6 years 2 months ago #108831 by sebba
Replied by sebba on topic Events Booking version 3.2.0 released
Hello Tuan,

small bug?
if you set all buttons "show month", "show week" and "show day" to off then all these buttons will be visible

otherwise, so far so good! thank you very much for update

• Tuan Pham Ngoc
  • Topic Author
  • Away
  • Administrator
  • Administrator
More
6 years 2 months ago #108843 by Tuan Pham Ngoc
Replied by Tuan Pham Ngoc on topic Events Booking version 3.2.0 released
It was my intention to have it works like that. You cannot turn off all the 3 buttons (which mean turn off the whole calendar)

Tuan

More
6 years 2 months ago #108875 by sebba
I understand, it is OK, but for some configurations, where the calendar should be displayed in a single way, having this button there is somehow useless.

But is acceptable! :)

Regards,
Seb

• Tuan Pham Ngoc
  • Topic Author
  • Away
  • Administrator
  • Administrator
More
6 years 2 months ago #109125 by Tuan Pham Ngoc
@sebba: I agree with you, so made the modification to not showing the button if there is no or one button selected in version 3.2.1. Will post details information about this release in next post

• Tuan Pham Ngoc
  • Topic Author
  • Away
  • Administrator
  • Administrator
More
6 years 2 months ago #109126 by Tuan Pham Ngoc
Dear all

Today, I released next version 3.2.1. This is a bugs fix release + some minor improvement:

1. Added Reply To Email config option. If you registrants to send email to a specific email when they press Reply button in mail client to to reply to the received email, add the email you want into this config option

2. Allow hiding Month/Week/Day button in Full calendar menu option when there is only one or no button configured to show

3. Allow translating offline payment messages when you use more than one offline payment plugin on multilingual website

4. Fixed issue with QRCODE when you use QRCODE in invoice and PDF tickets (invoices and tickets could not be generated/downloaded)

5.Fixed event title showing in wrong language on registration history on multilingual website

6. Fixed installation issue with drag & drop installation. You can now drag and drop the package to install on installation screen (before, you have to click on Or browse for file button to select package to install)

7. Fixed [LOGIN_LINK] in the message displayed to require users to login before they can register for an event (when registration access set to Registered)

Please update your site to this updated version to have most stable version running on your site

Regards,

Tuan
The following user(s) said Thank You: Matt Hankosky

More
6 years 2 months ago #109141 by Diane Reilly
Replied by Diane Reilly on topic Events Booking version 3.2.0 released
Hi Tuan
I installed version 3.2.1 of Event Booking today and after a user fills in the form to register for an event and submit it it goes to an error page with the attached error 1054! Unknown column 'ticket_qrcode' in 'field list'. is there something new I need to configure?
Attachments:

• Tuan Pham Ngoc
  • Topic Author
  • Away
  • Administrator
  • Administrator
More
6 years 2 months ago #109142 by Tuan Pham Ngoc
Hi

How did you update the package? It seems update didn't goes well

You can access to Events Booking -> Categories, then Tools -> Fix Database Schema to update database schema to latest version. After that, it should work OK

Regards,

Tuan

More
6 years 2 months ago #109143 by sebba
Hi,

I also just installed the v3.2.1 and I don't have this issue.
I made the registration with a registered user. In my configuration a user have to register as a member before booking

Until now I didn't found some bugs but my config is set not to use the shopping cart and registration for events is allowed only for logged members

Regards,
Seb