• Tuan Pham Ngoc
  • Topic Author
  • Administrator
  • Administrator
More
5 years 11 months ago #113569 by Tuan Pham Ngoc
Events Booking 3.5.1 released was created by Tuan Pham Ngoc
Dear customers

Today, I am happy to announce the next release 3.5.1 of Events Booking. This is a bugs fixes release and contains some small improvements :

1. Added Show available number for each quantity option config option. If you are using custom field quantity feature, it would be a nice option since it shows the number left next to each option (For example, there are 5 registrants left for option A, 8 registrants left for Option B)

2. Added Show event's categories config option. If you set it to Yes, categories of each event will be displayed under event properties section (in events list and event details page). It will then allow users to click on to see other events from that category

3. GDPR improvement. Added plugin User - Events Booking plugin. You can publish, configure that plugin so that when a user account is deleted, events and/or registration records belong to that user will be deleted, too

4. Improve Mass Mail: Added BCC Email parameter on Mass Mail option in Registrants Management

5. Improve Multilingual:

- Allow translating invoice format in each event to all languages
- Allow saving translation from parent event to children events (for recurring event) when Update Children Events checkbox is checked

6. Improve Upcoming events module. Added Created By Parameter to allow showing events from certain user in the module

7. Improve Group Registration. Prevent billing data from being lost if users click Back button on Billing Information step to edit group members data (in older version, the billing data will be lost and users will have to re-enter it)

## Bugs fixes:

- Fixed bug causing billing information step shows for group registration event if event is free (I updated the package with this fix before, just in case someone updated the extension after the package is updated)
- Fixed routing bug cause location map not being shown when users click event location

Please update your site to this latest version to have these bugs fixed and use these improvements. Thanks for using our product and continue supporting our development

Regards,

Tuan

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
5 years 10 months ago #113599 by Arbind Bhagat
Replied by Arbind Bhagat on topic Events Booking 3.5.1 released
Hi Tuan,

For the no. 2:
The category is displaying on the details page, but not on the listing page. Can you please look into it?

More
5 years 10 months ago #113634 by Josef Zeevi
Replied by Josef Zeevi on topic Events Booking 3.5.1 released
Thanks for adding feature #1 so quickly. However, I'm not seeing it on my website. I'll open a ticket.

More
5 years 10 months ago #114530 by Joshua Goldberg
Replied by Joshua Goldberg on topic Events Booking 3.5.1 released
I've set this option to yes, but I'm also not seeing it as a breakdown on my site.
Should I open a ticket?