• Tuan Pham Ngoc
  • Topic Author
  • Administrator
  • Administrator
More
4 years 10 months ago - 4 years 10 months ago #125064 by Tuan Pham Ngoc
Events Booking 3.10.0 released was created by Tuan Pham Ngoc
Dear customers

Today, I am happy to announce new version of Events Booking 3.9.0 with the following nice improvements:

1. Improve Calendar:

- Support tooltip for Full Calendar. See joomdonationdemo.com/eventbooking/full-calendar to understand how it works

- Add Link Event To Registration Form parameter to Monthly Calendar and Full Calendar menu options. If set to Yes, users can click on an event on calendar to go directly to registration form of that event (instead of seeing event details by default)

2. Add more settings to event:

- Add Registrant Edit Close Date parameter. If you select a date time there, registrant can only edit their registration history before that selected date. After that date, it's viewable only.
- Allow setting exact and time (before, only date is allowed) for Early bird discount date and Late Fee Date.
- Add Admin Email Body for each event. It's useful in case you want to have a custom admin email message (instead of use default email) for some special events on your site.

3. Improve Fronend Event Submission:

- If you enable your users to submit events from frontend of your site, you can now config Events Booking to send Event Approved Email to event creator when admin approve/publish their events from backend. Just setup necessary email messages in Submit Event Messages tab

4. Add more parameters to Category and Upcoming events menu options:

- To new parameters added: Categories and Exclude Categories. It allows you to choose display events from certain categories (or all events except events from certain categories) when users click on the created menu item.

5. Restrict registrations from certain domains:

- Joomla allows you to enable/disable registration from certain domains (via Joomla Users -> Manage , Options). That setting is now used in Events Booking, too. Mean if you restrict user registration from certain domains, users from these domains won't be allowed to register for your events, too

6. Other improvements

- Support using [EVENT_ID] tag in custom admin email
- Support showing Login option on registration form event user registration option is disabled
- Fix incompatible with latest release of ACYMailing version 6
- Support using Price Text of event in upcoming events module

7. Improve Security

Added some code to prevent XSS attacks (especial when events are submitted from frontend of your site).

Please update your site to this latest version to use these improvements. Thanks for continue using our products and support our development.

Regards,

Tuan
Last edit: 4 years 10 months ago by Tuan Pham Ngoc.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Lionel Charrier, Eric Lamy, Stefan Schoch, Zoe White

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
4 years 10 months ago #125071 by Arvid Hajilou
Replied by Arvid Hajilou on topic Events Booking 3.10.0 released
Hi Tuan,

Awesome work with the update like always!

I have an issue with front end editor which I thought maybe you can help me with. Regardless of what editor I choose (CodeMirror, TinyMCE, JCE or ...) there is always the possibility for the users to access adding Joomla modules, menu and ...
I carefully set the access and features settings for editors but it has no effect. I was wondering where they come from and how to remove it for my users. (see the attached screen shots).

Thanks in advance

More
4 years 10 months ago #125075 by Brian F
Replied by Brian F on topic Events Booking 3.10.0 released
Arvid, if you go to your Joomla Plugins (Extensions > Plugins), search for "button", and unpublsh those buttons you referenced it should remove them.

More
4 years 10 months ago #125076 by Arvid Hajilou
Replied by Arvid Hajilou on topic Events Booking 3.10.0 released
Thanks for super quick reply!

I found the solution and putting it here for anyone else who may have the same problem:

becomethesolution.com/disable-joomla-xtd...ontact-article-image

:)

• Tuan Pham Ngoc
  • Topic Author
  • Administrator
  • Administrator
More
4 years 10 months ago #125083 by Tuan Pham Ngoc
Replied by Tuan Pham Ngoc on topic Events Booking 3.10.0 released
Just want to add, if you unpublish these buttons, it will be removed from backend editors as well

So if you want to use these editors from backend, but not from frontend, then try to change Access level of these editor-xtd plugins instead (set Access Level to Special or Super Users), and these buttons will be hided from frontend (for registered users, I guess) but still be available in the backend for you to use

Regards,

Tuan
The following user(s) said Thank You: Brian F, StreetSportService

More
4 years 10 months ago - 4 years 10 months ago #125090 by FLS
Replied by FLS on topic Events Booking 3.10.0 released
Hi Tuan

Since updating just now, group registration forms for our events are no longer working. Instead of directing to the form, the attached error is displayed.

Do you have any idea why this might be? If so, could you help to investigate?

Thank you.

Cianan.
Attachments:
Last edit: 4 years 10 months ago by FLS. Reason: Added attachment

• Tuan Pham Ngoc
  • Topic Author
  • Administrator
  • Administrator
More
4 years 10 months ago #125091 by Tuan Pham Ngoc
Hi Cianan

Could you please submit a support ticket sending us:

1.Super admin account

2.Link to the page

we will check to see why the error happens and get it sorted

Tuan

More
4 years 10 months ago #125115 by Domenico
Replied by Domenico on topic Events Booking 3.10.0 released
I have the same issue. SQL error while registering as a group

Error: 1064
You have an error in your SQL syntax; check the manual that corresponds to your MySQL server version for the right syntax to use near '))' at line 3

• Tuan Pham Ngoc
  • Topic Author
  • Administrator
  • Administrator
More
4 years 10 months ago #125116 by Tuan Pham Ngoc
Could you please help submitting a support ticket so that I can check it?

It's working well on our demo site joomdonationdemo.com/eventbooking/zend-f...s/group-registration , so I don't know why the error happens

Tuan

More
4 years 10 months ago #125120 by Eric Lamy
Replied by Eric Lamy on topic Events Booking 3.10.0 released
Hi Tuan,

As usual translated for french people : www.agerix.fr/maintenance-extension-joom...vents-booking-3-10-0 ;)

Have a nice day !