Separate Thumbnail and Large Image

• Mark Matheson
  • Topic Author
  • Working with you for the link run
More
7 years 7 months ago #86688 by Mark Matheson
Separate Thumbnail and Large Image was created by Mark Matheson
I would like to see the thumbnail and large images separated.

I tend to use banner style images for my large image. They are quite wide but narrow (say 1200 x 200). Obviously, these look quite good in the detail view of an event, but look poor in the timeline, table or calendar views.

If the thumbnail was a separate image, you could have a square image for the thumbnail that would show well on the timeline or calendar views and use a different size image for the large image.

This would follow the convention that Joomla core uses for it's article images.

Events Booking (2.10.1) and Membership Pro (2.6.2) user
The following user(s) said Thank You: Uugankhuu, Behzad Tabatabai

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
7 years 2 months ago #94264 by Uugankhuu
Replied by Uugankhuu on topic Separate Thumbnail and Large Image

Mark Matheson wrote: I would like to see the thumbnail and large images separated.

I tend to use banner style images for my large image. They are quite wide but narrow (say 1200 x 200). Obviously, these look quite good in the detail view of an event, but look poor in the timeline, table or calendar views.

If the thumbnail was a separate image, you could have a square image for the thumbnail that would show well on the timeline or calendar views and use a different size image for the large image.

This would follow the convention that Joomla core uses for it's article images.

Have you found solution for this? I'm using table column layout and images source from thumb folder not from original.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Moderators: Tuan Pham Ngoc