[EMAIL] tag like the sender in notification mail

• Laszlo Blaho
  • Topic Author
More
7 years 2 months ago - 7 years 2 months ago #93133 by Laszlo Blaho
Hello,

would be fantastic, if can we set "EMAIL" tag to the sender in the notification e-mails that the admin receive. So easier just press a reply button, when we want to send a direct message to the registrant.

Thanks!
Last edit: 7 years 2 months ago by Laszlo Blaho.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
7 years 2 months ago #93153 by James Riley
Replied by James Riley on topic [EMAIL] tag like the sender in notification mail
Or the REPLY TO header so that any system-generated warnings that may be sent to the "Sender" header don't end up being passed on to the user but bounce back to the EB address.

James Riley .: EventBooking user since 2014 ::: JoomDonation user since 2016 :.
.: grfx & web design / IT / AV @ St. Therese Institute of Faith and Mission, Bruno, SK, Canada :.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Laszlo Blaho

More
7 years 2 months ago #93181 by Tuan Pham Ngoc
Replied by Tuan Pham Ngoc on topic [EMAIL] tag like the sender in notification mail
Nice suggestion. I made small modification to the code.Could you get this file, unzip it, upload to components/com_eventbooking/helper folder, then check it and let me know the result?

If it works well, I will include it in core download package

Tuan
Attachments:

More
7 years 2 months ago #93182 by Tuan Pham Ngoc
Replied by Tuan Pham Ngoc on topic [EMAIL] tag like the sender in notification mail
Forgot to mention, I use reply-to suggestion by James instead of using registrant email as sender email

Tuan
The following user(s) said Thank You: Laszlo Blaho

• Laszlo Blaho
  • Topic Author
More
7 years 2 months ago #93185 by Laszlo Blaho
Replied by Laszlo Blaho on topic [EMAIL] tag like the sender in notification mail
Thank you so much!

It works very well!

More
7 years 2 months ago #93201 by Tuan Pham Ngoc
Just want to update that I includes this changes into core download package, so if anyone needs it, just access to My Downloads menu item, download latest version, upgrade to your site to use this small improvement

Tuan

Moderators: Tuan Pham Ngoc