Phone App for Events Booking and Membership PRO

• StreetSportService
  • Topic Author
  • Premium Member
  • Premium Member
More
6 years 3 months ago - 6 years 3 months ago #108491 by StreetSportService
Phone App for Events Booking and Membership PRO was created by StreetSportService
Hi :)

First of all compliments on yours great products in Events Booking and Membership PRO. You really have som awesome features that is well thought through both from a user and a developer point of view

But there is a missing link i really miss, that would make those two extensions killer.

I miss an easy way for use of memberships and tickets in a mixed web- and physical environment.

I miss a phone app, for managers and management (like features in front-end on membership pro and/or Jticketing PRO app).
- Check-in tickets/memberships from QR with cam
- view current checked-in on current day/ event
- view total members list and being able to manage like front-end
- view total sold tickets and their status (Ordered not paid >> waiting list >> paid >> checked-in >> diploma/after-event-code redeemed)
- Sales (day, week, months, year, selected period): Number of tickets sold, Number of memberships sold, Total amount, Commissions, Amount-commisions
- Management Access level being able to give managers/joomla users different access levels (only memberships, only own events, all memberships/events in a category, Total access)
- Website users list with: view ACL & Joomla groups, Memberships lists and status, event ticket list

(Extra: Make it as an Mac OS/PC app too where a webcam can be used for ticket check-in. (So users can do self check-in))

Together with your excellent settings and features for Events Booking and Membership PRO, and app like this would cover all the scenarios of managing memberships and tickets in any thinkable physicals environment.

I really hope you will consider this and make it a high priority in your development.

Maybe just try to talk to appcarvers.com that made the JTicketing app (and others) and hear if the would partner up with you and make a version for your extensions (Events Booking and Membership PRO)

Have a nice day
- Morten

OBS: Others that like this feature please bump it up :)
Last edit: 6 years 3 months ago by StreetSportService.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Moderators: Tuan Pham Ngoc