Override of "from email address" at the per-event level

• Arbind Bhagat
  • Topic Author
  • Elite Member
  • Elite Member
More
5 years 10 months ago #113353 by Arbind Bhagat
In most cases, we have a different person (hence a different email address) as the owner of different events. So, we have a need to send the emails to the registrants with a different from address for different events.

So, we need the feature where we could set the "from email address" at the event level.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
5 years 10 months ago #113367 by Sunil
To add to this request.
It would also be nice to have a separate notification email per event so that multiple event managers can get notifications of their own events.

More
5 years 10 months ago #113461 by Tuan Pham Ngoc
Replied by Tuan Pham Ngoc on topic Override of "from email address" at the per-event level
@Sunil: It's already supported. You can edit the event, look at Advanced Settings tab, enter Notification Emails you want there and it will override the emails you entered in Configuration

Regards,

Tuan

More
5 years 10 months ago #113510 by Sunil
@Tuan my bad.
Did not see that there. Thanks for pointing it out.
As always the best events software out there.

More
5 years 9 months ago #114588 by David Unwin
I assume that when you use this function the email address overrides the default? Is it possible to add rather than override? ie notification emails get sent to both the Default email and the one in the advanced settings?

More
5 years 9 months ago #114627 by Sunil
I am sure you can have both the emails in the override field separated by commas.

More
5 years 8 months ago #114993 by Tuan Pham Ngoc
Replied by Tuan Pham Ngoc on topic Override of "from email address" at the per-event level
I just have this feature implemented. In Advanced Settings tab of each event, there are two new settings:

- From Name
- From Email

If you enter both there, it will be used instead of From Name and From Email in configuration

it will be part of next release. If you want to use it now, submit a support ticket and I can send it to you

Regards,

Tuan

More
5 years 8 months ago #115153 by Tuan Pham Ngoc
Just want to update that this is now included in new version 3.6.0, see www.joomdonation.com/forum/events-bookin...-3-6-0-released.html for full change logs

Regards,

Tuan
The following user(s) said Thank You: David Unwin

Moderators: Tuan Pham Ngoc