Membership Pro members list: allow admin to exclude

• jgribble
  • Topic Author
More
5 years 3 months ago #121129 by jgribble
This generally works great. But we have some retired members who aren't technical. They have belonged since before there was an Internet. Anybody can go to their own account and hide it from the members list. But some people will still be defeated and ask us to do it for them as admin. Right now it doesn't appear possible. Admin can't go into a profile and exclude from directory. We have to be able to help extreme technophobes. It also would be great if we could add avatars for members straight from their account in back end.
Thank you,
-Jim G.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• Tuan Pham Ngoc
  • Away
  • Administrator
  • Administrator
More
5 years 3 months ago #121145 by Tuan Pham Ngoc
Replied by Tuan Pham Ngoc on topic Membership Pro members list: allow admin to exclude
Hi Jim

As you wish, I just added this option. You can access to My Downloads menu item, download latest package, upgrade it to your site

Then you can go to Membership Pro -> Subscriptions, edit a subscription record and set Show On Members List to No to exclude the subscriptions of the user from Members List

You can also update avatar for a subscription if needed (this feature was available before)

Regards,

Tuan

• jgribble
  • Topic Author
More
5 years 3 months ago #121148 by jgribble
Thank you! I made the update and everything is working.

• Tuan Pham Ngoc
  • Away
  • Administrator
  • Administrator
More
5 years 3 months ago #121154 by Tuan Pham Ngoc
Replied by Tuan Pham Ngoc on topic Membership Pro members list: allow admin to exclude
Great. Thanks for confirming

Tuan

Moderators: Tuan Pham Ngoc