More than one instance of EB

• ci-zeto
  • Topic Author
More
4 years 5 months ago - 4 years 5 months ago #129814 by ci-zeto
More than one instance of EB was created by ci-zeto
Is there a possibility to restrict access to events for specific access level/user groups? I know there is access level option in category, but that restriction works only in front-end.

For example there are two categories X and Y. Some events are in X and some in Y.

X category got acccess level A, Y category got access level B. User with access level B still can manage all events in back-end no matter what access level this event (category) got. In my opinion in that case user shouldn’t have possibility to manage/view events from category X.

Would be great if all categories could have their own instance of EB with specific configuration, events, registrants etc.

Maybe is there some possibility to make a second instance of EB with whole different setup?

EDIT: OK, somehow I've solved issue with access to events. Just modified some helper classes to always show registrants/events with access level which got currently logged user. Still - as I see it will be extremly hard to make more than one config in EB.
Last edit: 4 years 5 months ago by ci-zeto.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Moderators: Tuan Pham Ngoc