Earlybird and Members discount featured in Event Properties

• StreetSportService
  • Topic Author
  • Premium Member
  • Premium Member
More
4 years 3 months ago - 4 years 3 months ago #131215 by StreetSportService
I wish i could get Earlybird and Members discount described in Event Properties list/rows, just as with the late fee.

I imagine something like this.

- "Earlybird discount" to event Properties fields just as "Late Fee". Placed before Late fee (maybe option Y/N "make discount disappear after early bird date expired")
- "Members discount" to event description fields just as "Late Fee". Show >> Placed over Earlybird discount eg.
Members discount 25 %/$ for [joomla user group A, joomla user group C, joomla user group X]

+ the possibility to turn this on/off in settings.

// Event properties list //
- Members discount
- Earlybird discount
- Late Fee

An credits to Tuan and the team for having the earlybird and late fee features, because they are really unique and very useful especially together with membership pro. I hope more of you will support implementing to visualize these great discount features to the customers in the event properties. I think it is crucial to get a discount working as the intended selling point, to show to the customer that these discounts are available.

I discussed this with Tuan via support, and if enough request this feature He will implement it.
So leave a quick comment if you would like this feature too :)
Last edit: 4 years 3 months ago by StreetSportService.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Moderators: Tuan Pham Ngoc