Membership PRO plans in memberships discount, registration access and access

• StreetSportService
  • Topic Author
  • Premium Member
  • Premium Member
More
4 years 3 months ago #131216 by StreetSportService
It would be REALLY great if it would be possible in members discount, registration access and (event) access to choose (in settings) wether these features should grant discount based on "joomla user groups" OR "Membership PRO subscriptions".

This would be a more tight integration between these to great extensions.

Another reason for this is that this would be more intuitive for front-end user who create event, because they dont know (and cant see) the "joomla user groups" setup.

If Members discount was featured in event properties and with the applicable Membership Pro Subscribtion plans listed with link to plan, then people who wish to obtain membership discount could click through to the plan and sign up.

I have a scenario where club have a profile page, and with that memberships plans and events. I would be great to be able to have club events with discounts based on their subscription plans. But same goes for a sites subscribtions. I/You want to encourage to sign-up for the subscription to get the event discount.

I discussed this with Tuan via support, and if enough request this feature He will implement it.
So leave a quick comment if you would like this feature too :)

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
4 years 1 month ago #132801 by Christina
Yes, Yes, Yes and Yes! I've also been asked if we can link registrations to events to membership so people can register and get a discount at the same time rather than register and not get a discount, or sign up after and then ask us to apply the discount.
The following user(s) said Thank You: StreetSportService

• StreetSportService
  • Topic Author
  • Premium Member
  • Premium Member
More
4 years 1 week ago #133514 by StreetSportService
Thanks Christina

Good to hear you need this feature too... i hope we can get more behind this feature

In general Event Bookings and Membership Pro are two really strong extensions and unique integration between these two will just give some really strong customer service benefits and management process optimizations.

• StreetSportService
  • Topic Author
  • Premium Member
  • Premium Member
More
3 years 11 months ago #134086 by StreetSportService
Still hoping for this feature :)

NOTE:
REMEMBER TO GIVE USEFUL FEATURES A LIKE OR A COMMENT :)
Tuan and Joomdonation prioritizes features base on the backing of other users.

Moderators: Tuan Pham Ngoc