Group Registration Not working

• jeannettefh
  • Topic Author
More
8 years 2 months ago #74073 by jeannettefh
Group Registration Not working was created by jeannettefh
Help! I not able to get Group Registration working at all. In the Event under Registration Type I have selected Both Individual and Group Registration, but only Individual works. I need to collect information about each person registered including a meal selection for each person, but I can't even get the option to work. Any help would be great as I need this working by Monday!

Thanks!

Jeannette

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
8 years 2 months ago #74074 by Marc F
Replied by Marc F on topic Group Registration Not working
- Same problem here -

OS Solution: After updating to Events Booking v 2.2.1, I'm suddenly having the same problem. The system had been working as expected up to and until this most recent update.

For us it's happening at a bad time, as the big annual event for our members has just been posted.
-Marc

• jeannettefh
  • Topic Author
More
8 years 2 months ago #74076 by jeannettefh
Replied by jeannettefh on topic Group Registration Not working
I am using version 2.1.0. I hadn't noticed it wasn't working until I started testing it, so not sure if it just started or hasn't been working since I installed it. I hope there's an easy fix...

More
8 years 2 months ago #74089 by Tuan Pham Ngoc
Replied by Tuan Pham Ngoc on topic Group Registration Not working
Hi

Could you please let us know exactly what errors you are having? I just had a quick test on my local computer and it works well.

Please make sure you submit a support ticket sending us super admin account of your site. We will look at the issue and get it sorted on tomorrow morning

Regards,

Tuan

More
8 years 2 months ago #74101 by Marc F
In my case, all works until you enter a number within Group Registration and then click "Next". At that point, a spinning wheel just spins and nothing else. We've tried this on a few computers and browsers at different locations. Login credentials sent in support ticket.

• jeannettefh
  • Topic Author
More
8 years 2 months ago #74103 by jeannettefh
Replied by jeannettefh on topic Group Registration Not working
In my case Group Registration won't show up as an option when the user goes to register for an event. I have sent a support ticket now. Thanks!

More
8 years 2 months ago #74108 by Tuan Pham Ngoc
@jeannettefh: I believe one of the member in my team answered your question. Usually, it happens when you active shopping cart feature. So the solution would be go to Events Booking -> Configuration, find the config option Active Shopping Cart, set it to No and the Group Registration option will be available

@Marc: Maybe there is some conflict. My dev is checking it now and will reply you when it is done. Should be in the next few hours or so

Regards,

Tuan

More
8 years 2 months ago #74113 by Marc F
OS Solutions - you guys fixed the problem. Thanks so much! Is it something you let us know in case we run into this again?

More
8 years 2 months ago #74172 by Tuan Pham Ngoc
Hi

Infact, there is a javascript conflict which only happens when you don't collect members information in group registration. I just found the root of the issue and update download package on server with this fix, so you don't have to worry about it while updating to future releases of the extension

Tuan

More
4 years 8 months ago #126492 by sohrab
Replied by sohrab on topic Group Registration Not working
Hi,

I am using the updated version and the group registration is not working. I don't have the shopping cart but still group registration gives me no form or anything.
The individual works though.

Moderators: Tuan Pham Ngoc