after booking registrants dont show up on system

• Vladislavas Vasilevskis
  • Topic Author
More
7 years 2 months ago #94509 by Vladislavas Vasilevskis
after booking registrants dont show up on system was created by Vladislavas Vasilevskis
hi,

i have just done a test booking of group of two. i received payment, but information in registrants section in admin panel doesnt show any info. also it doesnt show any info on site too. as it is going to be competition and i want people to see how many spaces are left.

regards
vlad

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
7 years 2 months ago - 7 years 2 months ago #94511 by James Riley
Replied by James Riley on topic after booking registrants dont show up on system
Hi Vlad,
Check that the option for "Include Group Members Records in registrants management" in [Event Booking -> Configuration -> General tab] is set to YES.
You may also want to set "Include Group Billing Records in registrants management" to YES as well, if you need that info showing.

Hopefully, setting this toggle(s) gets your info showing! :)

James Riley .: EventBooking user since 2014 ::: JoomDonation user since 2016 :.
.: grfx & web design / IT / AV @ St. Therese Institute of Faith and Mission, Bruno, SK, Canada :.
Last edit: 7 years 2 months ago by James Riley.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Tuan Pham Ngoc

More
7 years 2 months ago #94516 by Tuan Pham Ngoc
Replied by Tuan Pham Ngoc on topic after booking registrants dont show up on system
If not, there might be a problem with Payment System. In case you are using PayPal, please make sure:

1. Your site is on a live server, not on Local computer

2. Your site is online, not in Offline mode

3. Please edit the os_paypal, payment plugin, make sure Access Level of the payment plugin is Public

4. Edit the os_paypal payment plugin, set Log IPN Messages parameter to Yes. Then run a new test, submit a support ticket sending me super admin account of your site so that I can check the logs

Regards,

Tuan

• Topic Author
More
7 years 2 months ago #94578 by Vladislavas Vasilevskis
Replied by Vladislavas Vasilevskis on topic after booking registrants dont show up on system
i have checked everything. still not working. even reinstalled joomla and EB. cleared ftp .. have no clue what to do else :(

• Topic Author
More
7 years 2 months ago #94579 by Vladislavas Vasilevskis
Replied by Vladislavas Vasilevskis on topic after booking registrants dont show up on system
hi James,
thanks for your reply i have done what you said and it is
still not working :(

• Topic Author
More
7 years 2 months ago #94582 by Vladislavas Vasilevskis
OK,

what i have noticed, when i export registrants it shows me list of my test bookings, but in payment tab it shows payment pending. but i have received my test payments. so it shold show registrants in main system but it doesnt :( shows only one that i have done manually over backend

More
7 years 2 months ago #94584 by James Riley
Replied by James Riley on topic after booking registrants dont show up on system
If PayPal / your payment processor did not properly report the transaction back to you, then the record will be left flagged as pending and not count towards the total number of people registered.

You CAN show PENDING records. Try turning on [Event Booking -> Configuration -> General Tab] -> [Show incomplete payment records] . You should then see those "missing" transactions. And now you can change the status of the pending records that DID pay (but didn't log as paid) manually.

James Riley .: EventBooking user since 2014 ::: JoomDonation user since 2016 :.
.: grfx & web design / IT / AV @ St. Therese Institute of Faith and Mission, Bruno, SK, Canada :.

More
7 years 2 months ago #94596 by Tuan Pham Ngoc
Replied by Tuan Pham Ngoc on topic after booking registrants dont show up on system
Hello Vladislavas

The status of the registration record should be Paid after payment completed. In this case, please submit a support ticket sending us super admin account of your site so that I can try to check the log file to see why it doesn't work

Also, when you register for the event, did you complete payment while you are being redirected to PayPal? You need to make payment to have it works as expected. If you don't make payment, the status of the record will be Pending and not being counted as registrants in the system

Tuan

Moderators: Tuan Pham Ngoc