• Frédéric Bianchi
  • Topic Author
  • Elite Member
  • Elite Member
More
7 years 3 weeks ago #96341 by Frédéric Bianchi
Pre-reservation or payment in 30 days was created by Frédéric Bianchi
Hello,

i made a website for a client, and he tell me if is it possible to have a pre-reservation option for events.

I explain : He want to charge the registrants only if there is 10 registrant for an event. Because, if there is not 10 registrants, the event won't begin. So i my case, we put PayPal payment and payment later, like bank transfers.

So he dont want the registrant pay with PayPal and refund them if the event dont begin.

So is there a way to have a pre-reservation, even with PayPal payment, so the registrant can pay later with PayPal to.

Thanks for help.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
7 years 3 weeks ago #96368 by Tuan Pham Ngoc
Replied by Tuan Pham Ngoc on topic Pre-reservation or payment in 30 days
Hello Frédéric

Unfortunately, this option is not supported. One workaround is that you publish and use offline payment plugin eventbookingdoc.joomservices.com/basic-s...gins#offline-payment

When users sign up, they won't have to make payment and remain pending. So once the registration is confirmed, they will need to find payment to you manually somehow (unfortunately, at the moment, Events Booking doesn't allow making payment for these pending payments) and admin approve the registration manually

That's the only workaround for now, unfortunately

Regards,

Tuan

• Frédéric Bianchi
  • Topic Author
  • Elite Member
  • Elite Member
More
7 years 3 weeks ago #96374 by Frédéric Bianchi
Replied by Frédéric Bianchi on topic Pre-reservation or payment in 30 days
Hello,

OK, thank you.

Moderators: Tuan Pham Ngoc