Multiple Days Booking

More
7 years 4 days ago #96345 by shaun
Multiple Days Booking was created by shaun
Hi,
I am currently looking after a fishing lake where the members pay for an annual permit and therefore there are no further charges when they book a place.
We have limited places per lake and also as it is a private estate need to know who is staying over night.
The event booking system works well in the fact that we can see who is booked on each night through the calendar view, however we have an issue with the booking on system.

Our members book on for one, two or three nights. The lakes are open every day and with the current way events booking seems to work they have to book on for one night at a time.

How can I set it up so they can select the day they are arriving and then set how many nights such as 1,2 or 3 instead of the current way which is booking all three nights separately as I do not see an option for selecting length of stay

Regards

Shaun

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
7 years 3 days ago #96365 by Tuan Pham Ngoc
Replied by Tuan Pham Ngoc on topic Multiple Days Booking
Hello Shaun

Unfortunately, Events Booking is not designed to work in that way you want, so it is not possible to make it works like that. Maybe to simplify the booking process, you can go to Events Booking -> Configuration, find the config option Activate Shopping Cart, set it to Yes

By doing that, users can booking for multiple events (in your case, multiple nights) within one checkout and it will help them to book it faster

Tuan

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Moderators: Tuan Pham Ngoc