Pay & no coupon for waiting list?

• Melissa
  • Topic Author
More
7 years 3 weeks ago #96355 by Melissa
Pay & no coupon for waiting list? was created by Melissa
I'm really confused; I'm manually adding a registration to a course to "hold" their spot and am going to ask them to input their information through the waiting list. When I try to test this, it's asking them to pay? But it doesn't offer them a spot to enter a coupon code, which this person has.

In previous versions, the waiting list didn't have to pay.

So 2 questions: if they have to pay to join the waiting list, how can I make the coupon code show?
If they don't pay, then how do I make it not ask for payment information on the waiting list?

Thanks,
Melissa

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• Tuan Pham Ngoc
  • Away
  • Administrator
  • Administrator
More
7 years 3 weeks ago #96363 by Tuan Pham Ngoc
Replied by Tuan Pham Ngoc on topic Pay & no coupon for waiting list?
Hello Melissa

Maybe there is something wrong with your setting as the extension doesn't ask for payment when people join waiting list

Could you please send us the link to the page which event is being displayed so that we can try it?

Tuan

• Melissa
  • Topic Author
More
7 years 3 weeks ago #96391 by Melissa
Replied by Melissa on topic Pay & no coupon for waiting list?
My website doesn't accept ISPs from outside of Canada. But here's a screen shot from Waiting List (Group).

Perhaps I'm interpreting this wrong, but it shows the cost, have to accept the Terms (which include things like fees for cancellations), and the header being called "Billing Information" with the Process button suggests that it's going to take payment on the next screen.

I'm not sure if anyone would feel comfortable completing this form when it looks like it's going to process payment.
Any advice would be appreciated.
Thanks,
Melissa
Attachments:

Moderators: Tuan Pham Ngoc