Different Tickets for Child Events

• Stefan
  • Topic Author
More
6 years 10 months ago #99022 by Stefan
Different Tickets for Child Events was created by Stefan
Hi,

We have an event which happens at two different days. To keep registration and ticket purchase simple we have setup the event for the first day and used a child event for the second day. For each event we have setup a ticket which will be sent automatically by the system.
If somebody purchases tickets for both days the system only sends one ticket and only for the first day of the event. That's quite confusing for customers. Right now it only works when we setup two different events without a child event.
What do i have to do to generate two tickets? One for each event day.
Does anybody have an idea?

Thanks for your help
Stefan

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
6 years 10 months ago #99047 by Tuan Pham Ngoc
Replied by Tuan Pham Ngoc on topic Different Tickets for Child Events
Exactly how you setup the Tickets? Could you please send me the link to the event details page on your site so that I can take a look at your setup first before answering it further

Regards,

Tuan

• Stefan
  • Topic Author
More
6 years 10 months ago #99055 by Stefan
Replied by Stefan on topic Different Tickets for Child Events
Hi Tuan,

thanks for your fast feedback. Do you want me to give you backend access? At the moment the events has been set up as two different events. Here the link to the detail page: www.events.co.bw/index.php/categories/mu...4-battling-the-divas

Stefan

More
6 years 10 months ago #99079 by Tuan Pham Ngoc
Replied by Tuan Pham Ngoc on topic Different Tickets for Child Events
Hello Stefan

As you have two events setup right now, I could not see and understand how you setup child event on your first setup?

Could you please explain more details?

Please remember that if you are using Ticket Types feature eventbookingdoc.joomservices.com/miscell.../ticket-types-plugin for your event, you will need to disable shopping cart option (go to Events Booking -> Configuration, set Activate Shopping Cart config option to No) to have it works as expected. Maybe it is applied for your case

Tuan

Moderators: Tuan Pham Ngoc