Recurring Events set for x months in advance

• Cheryl
  • Topic Author
More
6 years 9 months ago #100335 by Cheryl
Hello,
Please help. This is the Scenario:
An event occurs everyday, after setting the event to recur for 6 months. example: First Event Date is July 1, 2017, set to recur for six months Dec 31, 2017, I would want the Event to automatically be opened for 6 months always. For example the plugin automatically calculates the recurring to always be 6 months ahead. so, on July 15, 2017, the event would automatically be opened for registration to January 15, 2018 and so on.

How can this be done in the plugin?

Thanks in advance.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
6 years 9 months ago #100371 by Tuan Pham Ngoc
Replied by Tuan Pham Ngoc on topic Recurring Events set for x months in advance
Hello

To be honest, I don't really understand your requirement. Did you setup the recurring events? See eventbookingdoc.joomservices.com/basic-s...nts/recurring-events

If you setup it, what's the problem with created event? Could you please explain more details about it and send me a screenshot of your event setup so that I can understand and answer you further?

Sorry for lately response. Our company had a short holiday from last weekend and we just come back to work today

Regards,

Tuan

• Cheryl
  • Topic Author
More
6 years 8 months ago #100470 by Cheryl
Hello Tuan,
Please see screenshot.

Event operates everyday.
Persons should be able to register for an event up to six months in advance.

Hope it is clearer.

Thanks, I await.
Attachments:

More
6 years 8 months ago #100487 by Tuan Pham Ngoc
Replied by Tuan Pham Ngoc on topic Recurring Events set for x months in advance
Hello

The extension allows you to create a Daily Recurring Events like that. In the recurring ending section, you need to choose the date which you want the recurring to be stopped in the After Date setting (for example, set it to 2017-12-29 (assume that the event started from today 2017-06-29 - exactly 6 months)

However, each day, it is a separate event. So there will be many events created (about 180 events), and there is no way for someone to register for that large amount of events within one checkout

So first, I guess you should try to create recurring event like that, then check the list o events created to see whether that could be the way you can use?

Regards,

Tuan

Moderators: Tuan Pham Ngoc