Ticket types not shown when joining waiting list

More
6 years 3 months ago #108479 by jkosick
I am also in desperate need of this. Would love to see this implemented soon as we are taking registrations now and it would be a perfect time to test.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
6 years 3 months ago #108517 by Tuan Pham Ngoc
Replied by Tuan Pham Ngoc on topic Ticket types not shown when joining waiting list
Hello

I already have this feature implemented in my development branch and will have it available in next release 3.2.0 which I am working on at the moment. We will have it ready sometime next week as I still need to finish some other improvements before releasing new version

Tuan
The following user(s) said Thank You: Donal

More
6 years 3 months ago #108558 by Donal
That's great news, Tuan! Will we be able to collect member details with your implementation?

More
6 years 3 months ago #108585 by Tuan Pham Ngoc
Replied by Tuan Pham Ngoc on topic Ticket types not shown when joining waiting list
Sadly no, it is quite complicated, so I will leave it to future development

Tuan

More
6 years 3 months ago #108600 by Donal
That's a pity, as it means I still won't be able to use it for our children's events. I hope to see it soon, as it will make my customer's user experience much better, instead of having to navigate our site adding multiple events to the cart, and then receiving multiple deposit payment completion email requests.

More
6 years 2 months ago #108618 by Tuan Pham Ngoc
I could not promise exactly the time but I will try to add support for this, too. It is a nice to have feature although quite complicated (due to the way Events Booking support custom fee fields, custom fields dependency...)

Tuan

More
6 years 2 months ago #108660 by jkosick
I see that 3.2 supports ticket type wait lists. I have upgraded but it does not give the option to join the wait list. I also do not see the front end ticket type option. Not sure if I am missing how to set this up.

More
6 years 2 months ago #108672 by Tuan Pham Ngoc
Hello

1. To have ticket types option on frontend event submission form, you need to go to find the plugin Events Booking - Ticket Types, click on it to edit, set Show on frontend parameter to Yes. Also, make sure you didn't make any override for frontend submit event form

2. In case waiting list is not available for ticket types, check and make sure you didn't implement any override for registration form

Regards,

Tuan

More
6 years 2 months ago #108676 by jkosick
Ok found the plugin foe showing in the front end.

I had some overrides, I removed them but the ticket still show "N/A" instead of wait list.

Moderators: Tuan Pham Ngoc