Error 404 with error on password cancellation

More
5 years 11 months ago #111404 by GRIS
Hi,
I created a form with a group registration with password of the event.
When I arrive on the login page and if I want to cancel the request [Annuler l'inscription] I am directed to an error 404
In attachment the login page

Thanks for your help

Best regards

Jean-Michel
Attachments:

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
5 years 11 months ago #111405 by Tuan Pham Ngoc
Replied by Tuan Pham Ngoc on topic Error 404 with error on password cancellation
Hello Jean

Maybe there is something special on your site causing the issue. Please submit a support ticket sending us:

1. Super admin account of the site
2. Link to the page which we can see this issue

We will check to see why it happens and get it sorted

Regards,

Tuan

More
5 years 11 months ago #111413 by GRIS
OK

Thanks

Jean-Michel

More
5 years 11 months ago #111426 by Tuan Pham Ngoc
Replied by Tuan Pham Ngoc on topic Error 404 with error on password cancellation
OK Jean

I received your ticket. Will work on it and get the issue sorted within today

Regards,

Tuan

More
5 years 11 months ago #111961 by Philipp
Replied by Philipp on topic Error 404 with error on password cancellation
Hi Tuan,

I have the same issue with group registrations. Cancel registration works fine with standard events, but cancelling password-protected group registrations produces a 404.

I have just updated to the latest 3.4.0, and the issue is still the same. You can have a look here

www.ifqh.de/termine

look for a button called "Gruppen-Buchung" (as opposed to "Buchen").

I'd love to have a solution for this.

Many thanks, Philipp

More
5 years 11 months ago #111962 by Tuan Pham Ngoc
Hi Philipp

Could you please access to My Downloads menu item, re-download the package, upgrade it to your site, then check it again? The issue should be sorted (we fixed it this afternoon and I just updated download package on server with this fix

Regards,

Tuan

More
5 years 11 months ago #112260 by Philipp
Replied by Philipp on topic Error 404 with error on password cancellation
Hi Tuan,

sorry for not getting back to you earlier: manual update did not work, and I could not find out why. Now, with 3.4.1 being deployed over the update channel, the 404 is gone: many thanks!

However, a follow-up question: I am using the timeline view as the main way of listing my events. The cancel button now leads people to the single view of the event that they wanted to book in the first place. This is way better than a 404, of course, but not quite what works well in my setup, as people have to restart the whole events list via the main menu.

I did not test this, but the same issue could affect a booking that was started from the calendar view. Maybe it qould be better to lead users back to the place they came from, instead of hard-coding the single view into the process here?

Many thanks, as always, Philipp

More
5 years 11 months ago #112285 by Tuan Pham Ngoc
Hi Philipp

I will see if I can support it in the future. For now, please use it as how it is (add this to my todo list but it won't take high priority as I have other items I want to work on first)

Regards,

Tuan

Moderators: Tuan Pham Ngoc