• Topic Author
  • Premium Member
  • Premium Member
More
5 years 11 months ago #112280 by LAC Webadmin
Choose Date & Location Lists was created by LAC Webadmin
Hi Tuan,

take.ms/A2r2Mh

So, I created a recurring event and looking at it in the front end, there is a button Choose Date & Location. Click on it and it will show a table of all recurring children of the event. But how do I see the details of any of the child when there is no link in the list.

take.ms/a3Os42

I don't need a link for the location, I need the link to the particular repeat so I can see the details.

Is there any configuration that I miss?

Thanks,

Jackson

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
5 years 11 months ago #112286 by Tuan Pham Ngoc
Replied by Tuan Pham Ngoc on topic Choose Date & Location Lists
Hi Jackson

Unfortunately, we don't have a way to do that. When you use this option, it mean information of children events are the same with their parent events, so the system will just allow you select the children you want to register directly from there

If you want to allow users to view all children events information, then you cannot use this option. Go to Events Booking -> Configuration, set Show children events date under parent events config option to No

Then on the page which display list of events, children events will be displayed, too, and users can click on any children events to see the details before process the registration

Regards,

Tuan

• LAC Webadmin
  • Topic Author
  • Premium Member
  • Premium Member
More
5 years 11 months ago #112346 by LAC Webadmin
Replied by LAC Webadmin on topic Choose Date & Location Lists
Hi Tuan,

Hmmm... I get what you mean now. There is a use case for this that I can think of, I just wish that that config option is also available as an override depending on layout or view.

Like in a module, I might have a layout that will lists all the event repeats (children) but on some layout I would want to collapse it and just show the parent. Is that possible by the way? One case scenario for us is the volunteer training dates, say we have 3 dates for training and I want to show all 3 dates in a page so people can choose which one they want to attend.

By the way, with Event Booking can user choose to be attend all event repeats (recurring dates) and/or choose not to attend particular repeats or child date?

Thanks,

Jackson

Moderators: Tuan Pham Ngoc