Show payment method in backend

• jkosick
  • Topic Author
  • Elite Member
  • Elite Member
More
5 years 11 months ago #113053 by jkosick
Show payment method in backend was created by jkosick
Would it be possible to show payment method in the backend registration details?

We sill sometimes comp people for free or accept a mail-in check. If they don't make a credit card payment the option to select or change payment method in the registration details doesn't show. I would like to select mail-in check, credit card, or free comp as the payment method to make it easier to keep track of registrations.

Thanks

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
5 years 11 months ago #113073 by Tuan Pham Ngoc
Replied by Tuan Pham Ngoc on topic Show payment method in backend
Hello

We only allow choosing payment method for paid registration only. So if the registration is free for some reason, we don't allow choosing payment method

If you really want it available, you can send us super admin account of your site so that we can edit code to have it works like that for you

Regards,

Tuan

• jkosick
  • Topic Author
  • Elite Member
  • Elite Member
More
5 years 11 months ago #113081 by jkosick
Replied by jkosick on topic Show payment method in backend
I have the registrant set as paid. It was a manual registration since they were sending in a check. So it isn't free, but a paid ticket, except that a credit card wasn't used since they mailed in a check. So the ability to mark it as paid and the means by which it was paid would great, i.e. check , cash, etc. I am sure i'm not only one who accepts mail in checks and has to occasionally register someone manually. I think this should be a core feature or at least one you can activate. If you have no plans of making this a core feature then I will put in a ticket. Thank you Tuan.

More
5 years 11 months ago #113096 by Tuan Pham Ngoc
I don't really understand how you want it to work? When you add/edit a registration record like that, you should be able to choose the payment method for the record (Like PayPal, Offline Payment). You are saying that it's not available for you to choose?

Tuan

• jkosick
  • Topic Author
  • Elite Member
  • Elite Member
More
5 years 11 months ago #113140 by jkosick
Replied by jkosick on topic Show payment method in backend
That's correct. It will only show if someone actually makes a credit card payment. If I manually register someone and set them as paid l don't get the option to select payment method.

More
5 years 11 months ago #113142 by Tuan Pham Ngoc
For this, It would be best if you can submit a support ticket and let us know ID of the registration record which is having this issue so that I can check it directly on your site

Regards,

Tuan

Moderators: Tuan Pham Ngoc