User's events and Registration history of a publisher

• Chabo Communications and Design
  • Topic Author
More
5 years 11 months ago #113239 by Chabo Communications and Design
User's events and Registration history of a publisher was created by Chabo Communications and Design
Hi, sorry if the title doesn't make any sense.

Right now, people can submit Event. Pretty good.

I wanna know if there is a way for them to view the registration list of all their submitted event.

I know they will receive an Email but it's kinda useless for the administrator of the Website to see it because it's now our event but their.

So, something like User's events but for for the registration list.

Regards,
Mathieu

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
5 years 11 months ago #113248 by Tuan Pham Ngoc
Replied by Tuan Pham Ngoc on topic User's events and Registration history of a publisher
Hi Mathieu

Yes, see eventbookingdoc.joomservices.com/fronten...t/manage-registrants . Note that you should set Only show registrants of events owner config option to Yes so that users can only see and manage registrants of their own events

Regards,

Tuan

• Chabo Communications and Design
  • Topic Author
More
5 years 11 months ago #113283 by Chabo Communications and Design
Replied by Chabo Communications and Design on topic User's events and Registration history of a publisher
Well I guess I'm doing something wrong because when I create the menu, I absolutely need to select a specific Event.

On your screenshot, looks like you can select the event from the front-end. This is what I don't have on my version.

If I keep Select Event, the page is blank. I don't want to create a menu every time an event is done.

Thanks,
Mathieu
Attachments:

More
5 years 11 months ago #113309 by Tuan Pham Ngoc
Replied by Tuan Pham Ngoc on topic User's events and Registration history of a publisher
I guess you are using wrong menu options. The one you created is Registrants List menu option (which is used to display registrants list of one event)

The option I mentioned in document Registrants Management, allow you to not only see registrants but also manage it (add/edit...)

Please read documentation and try again

Tuan

Moderators: Tuan Pham Ngoc