Ticket Types in PDF

• Stefan
  • Topic Author
More
5 years 11 months ago #113397 by Stefan
Ticket Types in PDF was created by Stefan
Hi, just a quick question.

Is it possible to display different ticket types in the Ticket PDF? For example. I have one event but 2 different ticket types. One for adults and one for kids. The invoice shows me properly how many tickets somebody has bought for adults and how many tickets for the kids. How can i display the same on the ticket PDF?

Maybe i missed something simple and it's easy to sort out. Thanks for your support.

Stefan

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
5 years 11 months ago #113398 by Tuan Pham Ngoc
Replied by Tuan Pham Ngoc on topic Ticket Types in PDF
In Ticket PDF layout, you can use [TICKET_TYPE] tag and it should show ticket type for each member

• Stefan
  • Topic Author
More
5 years 11 months ago #113401 by Stefan
Replied by Stefan on topic Ticket Types in PDF
Thanks for your fast feedback end the always great support.

I tried the [TICKET_TYPE] tag but it only showed me 'one' ticket type and not all of them. What did i do wrong?

Let me try to explain. I have an event with 4 different ticket types (adults, kids, vip adults and vip kids). Let's say somebody registers for the event and buys for each of the ticket types one ticket. To clarify. Not 4 different purchases. On purchase with one invoice and one ticket which gets mailed to the registrant.

On the sent PDF invoice I can see a table with a proper list. Including the quantity and amount for each ticket type.

I would like to display the same on the PDF ticket.

Is that possible?

More
5 years 11 months ago #113421 by Tuan Pham Ngoc
Replied by Tuan Pham Ngoc on topic Ticket Types in PDF
I think I will need to check your setup to have correct answer. Could you please submit a support ticket sending me:

1. Super admin account of the site
2. Tell me ID of the registration record

I will check and give you the answer from there.

In latest version, we support collecting ticket members information for each purchased ticket type, so I think it will be best if there is separate tickets generated instead of all in one ticket

Tuan

Moderators: Tuan Pham Ngoc